Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
I love my period pants, takes a few minutes to rinse them out when I take them off and then I have an empty bucket next to the washing basket that I put them in till I'm putting on a wash. They go in with a normal wash and then they get put away till next month. Apart from having to rinse them out and putting them separate from my normal washing, they're treated exactly the same as my normal knickers.
The “aftercare”’of the period pants sounds like something Feebs wouldn’t do, I mean she doesn’t brush her teeth, or wash her face some days so ….

• Haha
Reactions: 7

C0ffeekid

Anyone else thinking Mick’s IG account is dwindling? She barely posts these days unless it’s an ad. Wouldn’t be surprised if it fizzles out to nothing a year from now. She’s got a job and Jim seems to earn good money. The kids are getting older so no cute baby content. It’s more of an effort for her, especially as she can’t seem to post when Jim’s around; Mick doesn’t do effort so my bet is she’ll finish her current contracts and then stop.
I think maybe she’s trying to rekindle it with all the GF stuff but it’s very half-arsed, like everything she does.

Mancnet

VIP Member
Surely they aren’t serious suggestions?! 😂 And I’m hoping she’s going to wash/brush/sort her hair out?!

And her feet 🤮 don’t zoom in

• Haha

rubyred66

Chatty Member
She makes me feel so much better about myself I’ve gotta be honest 😌
I’m a grandmother and I feel younger than she portrays herself. It is a boost when you know you can cope under horrendous pressure while she spends her life on her phone and portraying this powerful woman image, like a fat version of Margaret Thatcher

• Haha
So, I wonder when was the last time she had a shower? Because washing your face is something you would do in the shower, if you didn’t wash it at the sink.
How often do we think this stinky mess actually washes her whole self 🤯🤯🤯

Like someone further up said - I don’t get how someone can function without a shower in the morning (or even the night before).

• Sick

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Cue incoming lots of pegging clothes on the line posts at 6am and complaining she is late for the school run whilst having smeary panda eyes from previous days make up.

hope the new tenant is prepared for this sight 😵💫

Ranty_raver

Nope, I’m in the same boat. I just can’t get my head around it. Then them going in the washing machine 🤢
I can’t understand if you take them off at end of day and you’re not ready to do a wash what do you do with your stinking pants just leave them festering in the wash pile 🤢🤢 I just can’t and I’m quite progressive with feminine hygiene…got me a mooncup! But hell no to period pants

• Sick

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
My ones have cereal or toast … breakfast during the week isn’t too exciting but they are tired and CBA! Only at Tudor Towers is it a gluttonous affair.
Mine have cereal or porridge or toast!how has she time to set up play trays and serve a banquet each morning but not remove yesterdays makeup 🤢

• Haha

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
It’s not the flex they think it is to give your kids wacky/unique names!
some of the kids at my sons preschool have the most stupid names & I think WTF who’s going to take them seriously in life named that?

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
What almost 40 year old says Benners 🫠🫠🫠
Now I might stand corrected but Benidorm might not be the place for a man who couldn’t possibly go to the petrol station anymore to fuel his car like normal folk! They seem to uppity for Benners 🤮
Oh I don't agree, big jumbo can do the big benny breakfasts they have you know as a snack after the buffet and there's plenty of dancing girls even during the day, Pheebs might get some inspo!

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Her face always strikes me as being really dry, like it’s crying out for moisturiser. She’s so strange. Wouldn’t you think she’d try a hair style to try and cover that forehead?