Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
Genuine question here, I have always had routines for the morning since my little boy started school & have always stuck to them. Yes some mornings dont go as planned but we are talking maybe once a month. I see lots of people on insta with decent levels of followers complaining about school mornings. Is it more normal for schools mornings to go well or go badly?

• Wow
Reactions: 7

georgijane

Chatty Member
My goodness that dinner!!! I know we all have our go to lazy meals but what the hell was that. My families face would be a picture if I served that up 🤣

Last edited:

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
The feet are down to her thyroid condition.
All patients I’ve seen with feet like hers and those deep fissures, are either undiagnosed with hypothyroidism or they’re non compliant with taking the medication prescribed for that condition.

• Wow
I imagine she has accidentally glutened herself by cooking all the fish cakes at the same time in the same draw of the air fryer, imagine those sausages were not gluten free either.

and agree that is an awful lot of food!

You better werk

Chatty Member
The nog washing her face makes me also question how she encourages her children with personal hygiene. EVERYONE has time to wet a flannel and give their face a wash. So minging.

I’ve noticed a few clebs wearing tooth gems recently. Feebs has stayed ahead of the trend by literally not brushing hers off for a good 15 years 🤢

• Haha

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I thought hello fresh was her go to...clearly not when she's got other meal plans to advertise 🙄 she's piled it on since she did that style with susie thing. That's the real reason why she doesn't wear the clothes anymore
She used to plug those all the time a few years ago and then she started using hello fresh.
---
This is either a group of randoms who she doesn’t know or they have just fucked off and left her huffing and puffing.

Attachments

• Haha

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Imagine taking a Tupperware tub full of cooked sausages to the airport 🤯

View attachment 2849099
Fucking behave 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 just shows all she thinks about is her bloody stomach!!!! Bet she’s panicking about what food she can get in her Tupperware that’s gluten free so she doesn’t have the 💩 trots, I mean she probably will due to over eating as she will take the piss out of the all inclusive buffet! Fat oaf

• Haha

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
Not gonna lie but seeing Herbivore on that rickshaw made me nervous. Or maybe it's just my kid that would not sit still enough for that to be safe :ROFLMAO:

• Haha