Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Huffchug

VIP Member
The styled by Suzy or whatever it was called was obviously a waste of money, or what it gifted?! I can't imagine what wearing what would be tip run/gardening clothes for a weekend in London. I'm all for individual style and people dressing uniquely but there is no style there what so ever. Even if she wore smarter shorts and t‐shirt she would have looked better. Why not take a few long summer dresses that she has and some chub rub shirts for comfort? It's like she has gained weight and just doesn't care. I'm certainly not small but summer fashion is the one for me, I love it, so many comfortable and pretty options to wear.

Also, fair enough if she is happy with her size, although I'm not convinced because of all her ailments, which carrying extra weight can't be good for. Does anyone know how tall Phoebe is as she certainly doesn't look anywhere near an 18 anymore if she is average height.
I think she was a few stone lighter when she had that consultation so whatever was recommended for her will no longer apply. She just doesn’t appear to make any effort and I don’t believe she can be happy at that size. Like you say, all these ailments she has would be eased massively if she lost weight but she just loves food too much.

ETA I think she’s 5’7/5’8, easily a size 22/24.

Reactions: 8

Mum123

VIP Member
Love it how she always goes abroad when its just mild and getting slightly warm. 🤣 looks freezing on the beach again, brings back good memories of her last hol 👍

francesthemute

I think she is quite tall, maybe about 5’9?

It’s sad really, her kids aren’t babies anymore and despite the picture-perfect image she tries to portray I don’t really believe she has any time that’s just for her. Maybe when Coriander is at school she’ll find herself again.

I don’t want to fat shame her, or anyone, frankly who gives a damn, and I’m not slim either, but it’s the unhappiness about it and about her life that shines through. I love following many plus size women who are bloody glorious but as above Phoebe is just sad and dresses for a tip run even on her daughters birthday.

I think she’s been buying clothes that barely fit for so long that it doesn’t take much for them to be too small, so she has nothing to wear.

She could just embrace sizing up and buying her own clothes and not wearing her mother-in-law’s cast offs. She isn't going to lose 6 stone in a hurry so why not just accept where she is for now and at least be comfortable, she might then feel like taking care of herself.

But I reckon a ready meal curry for lunch and 2 servings on dinner are on the cards instead. No doubt a ‘picky fucking tea’ for the kids that’s bereft of nutrients because #workingmama is too busy to shop and cook for them.

Oh my days, to have 5% of her confidence! Reminds me of a short, smelly, grubby man I used to work with. Reeked of bad breath, cigs, stale ale and wee but thought he was the bees knees!

• Haha
  • Sick

Lynx

VIP Member
How much crap does she pack for a day out with the kids?! We pack drinks, snack for the kids, maybe some crayons and a pad if going to a restaurant or pub, packet of wipes and that's about it!

Reactions: 7

Stringyone

I hate how she pushes stuff she hasn’t even tried yet. Other people will say I love this because of X,X and X and here’s my discount code. Tbf I’d never get anything she recommends but some people won’t see what we do will they.

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
If you don’t have the antibody you won’t ever be diagnosed coeliac. I am presuming scooter has the antibody hence why she is treating her as gf, even though there is no medical need as long as she shows no symptoms.
If this is the case then it's awful! Poor Vesper, it would be bad enough having the diagnosis as a child but following it "just in case" is terrible 😔 She's probably making her do it as she's jealous she can't eat it, we all know how she doesn't like poor little Vesper 💔

• Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Did anyone notice the other day that she said her friend is a GP... I bet they got her the job at the surgery

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
Nothing to add, just to echo everyone else but that is utterly vile. I am a big woman, but my feet look nothing like hers. I wouldn't even say I take that much care of them, just a quick rinse when I'm showering and moisturiser afterwards. What is she doing to them?? I remember my Nanny having bad cracks in her heels but nothing like Feebs. Christ.

Snarky

I would love to see JSG she was so condescending and holier than thou. She put all the weight and more back on, hence her disappearance from social media