Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This time I've done it- Jo

Is it Spangee who's regained all her weight? Anyone follow her ir have pics. I used to follow her, chat to her, engage etc then randomly got blocked 1 day out the blue for absolutely no reason 🤷‍♀️
Ahhh Steven Segal. I thought Spanjee had kept most of the weight off. Can’t be sure though as havent seen her profile in at least 3 years now?

Oh, I'd forgotten about this time I've done it. She drove me insane in the end and I had to block her. Never followed fopper. Spanjee was a strange one as she blocked me out of nowhere when her husband answered some comment about their seagull.
---
This time I’ve done it

that was the account . I think she had a tummy tuck to get rid of all the loose skin. I wonder if she kept the weight off? I haven’t seen her profile around for a while either.
---
I didn’t ever follow Gemma Bosanko or JSG for some reason. I think the Gemma account used to wind me up even back then for being overly “ perfect” looking. She came across as a bit of a smug twit.

Reactions: 3
Ahhh Steven Segal. I thought Spanjee had kept most of the weight off. Can’t be sure though as havent seen her profile in at least 3 years now?

This time I’ve done it

that was the account . I think she had a tummy tuck to get rid of all the loose skin. I wonder if she kept the weight off? I haven’t seen her profile around for a while either.
---
I didn’t ever follow Gemma Bosanko or JSG for some reason. I think the Gemma account used to wind me up even back then for being overly “ perfect” looking. She came across as a bit of a smug twit.
Gemma still is a smug twit and is now balls deep in an ED and workout regime by an exercise charlatan who has created a weird cult of overweight people paying him a fortune to starve themselves and follow his programme.

Reactions: 6
I would kill to see JSG now, she was the smuggest of them all.
I look for her everytime she’s mentioned here. Can’t find her on anything. Her husband is on twitter and his profile pic is of them when she was slim - that must hurt! The last photo I remember seeing was when her babies were in hospital and she was absolutely huge. Think she had a thread on here not not sure if it got deleted when she removed her insta.

Reactions: 3
Oh if anyone has anything on spanjee I’d love to see! She blocked me for no reason about the same time she got her lips inflated to ridiculous!

Reactions: 1
This dose here... she lost loads of weight and was unbelievably smug.. then put it all on and there was controversy as her SW leader sent messages laughing about her after she weighed in one day.. she had a thread here for a while, I think that's one of the reasons she disappeared
What's her actual name? I think I followed her, was she getting married after the weight loss? Wondered where she went

Reactions: 1
Week off insta before her freebie holiday, week of paid posts about her freebie holiday and now another week off. She must be exhausted!

Reactions: 2
Cue incoming lots of pegging clothes on the line posts at 6am and complaining she is late for the school run whilst having smeary panda eyes from previous days make up.

hope the new tenant is prepared for this sight 😵💫

Reactions: 7
I would love to see JSG she was so condescending and holier than thou. She put all the weight and more back on, hence her disappearance from social media

Reactions: 7
I would love to see JSG she was so condescending and holier than thou. She put all the weight and more back on, hence her disappearance from social media
Always eat the rainbow with a plate full of veg when it was obvious she was eating the rainbow plus everything else. No one card she gained the weight, it was her superior attitude that piss*d everyone off!

Reactions: 5