Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been a while since I abandoned feebs, but here I am, and yeah....

Fair enough to her for being confident to pose, but the tippy-toe pose is a step too far. That's never going to work. Back in the day I came across these people because I needed to lose weight. At this point they are massively overweight, or eating half a malted-milk per day and BOXING OFF ferking steps whilst living in a house that looks like a static caravan whilst pretending it's the white company, or they have had everything sucked out of their body including their brain. Or they add charity shop rattan tit to their houses and pretend they are four sizes lower than they actually are, whilst feeding their kids absolute sh*t. Ffs.

*extra points to those who can name the three offenders*

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Fair enough to her for being confident to pose, but the tippy-toe pose is a step too far. That's never going to work. Back in the day I came across these people because I needed to lose weight. At this point they are massively overweight, or eating half a malted-milk per day and BOXING OFF ferking steps whilst living in a house that looks like a static caravan whilst pretending it's the white company, or they have had everything sucked out of their body including their brain. Or they add charity shop rattan tit to their houses and pretend they are four sizes lower than they actually are, whilst feeding their kids absolute sh*t. Ffs.

One of them is deffo Gemma Lollipop Head Bosanko. Cannot stand that twit

Reactions: 4
Oh my days, to have 5% of her confidence! Reminds me of a short, smelly, grubby man I used to work with. Reeked of bad breath, cigs, stale ale and wee but thought he was the bees knees!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

spanjee
Fopperbollocks
cant remember the name the third person i have in my head... this time im doing it? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Wow yes I remember her this time I've done it was her name ? And she had a really soft sounding voice ? Is she still on Instagram does anyone know

Reactions: 2
Wow yes I remember her this time I've done it was her name ? And she had a really soft sounding voice ? Is she still on Instagram does anyone know
This time I've done it- Jo

Is it Spangee who's regained all her weight? Anyone follow her ir have pics. I used to follow her, chat to her, engage etc then randomly got blocked 1 day out the blue for absolutely no reason 🤷‍♀️

Gem, floppaholic and mum of the year Boss twit?
---
This time I've done it- Jo

Is it Spangee who's regained all her weight? Anyone follow her ir have pics. I used to follow her, chat to her, engage etc then randomly got blocked 1 day out the blue for absolutely no reason 🤷‍♀️
She’s definitely chunkier than before but I wouldn’t say she’s a big as before. Her page is pretty boring - you’re not missing much

What about lil miss Slinky herself JSG did she not have an op and last we heard she’s massive like our feebs again

Reactions: 9

Last one charl Taylor 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What about lil miss Slinky herself JSG did she not have an op and last we heard she’s massive like our feebs again
Oh I always wondered what happened to her! Didn’t she have twins and then just disappear?

Oh I always wondered what happened to her! Didn’t she have twins and then just disappear?
Yeah literally vanished. I’ve tried to hunt on insta many times but failed. She piled all of her lost SW weight and then some! Vegan my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would love to see what she’s up to now. I do sometimes Google her 🤣. She was SO smug wasn’t she

Reactions: 8
spanjee
Fopperbollocks
cant remember the name the third person i have in my head... this time im doing it? 🤔
Oh, I'd forgotten about this time I've done it. She drove me insane in the end and I had to block her. Never followed fopper. Spanjee was a strange one as she blocked me out of nowhere when her husband answered some comment about their seagull.
---
Would love to see what she’s up to now. I do sometimes Google her 🤣. She was SO smug wasn’t she
She was smug until the children were in hospital and then she absolutely blamed the hospital on the fact that she quadrupled in size within weeks.