Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll drop £40 on a bottle of gin and god knows how much on other booze, but takes tuppawear on holiday to scab stale food off the buffet rather than just buy her kids something to eat. It's always people who have a few quid who behave like this.

Plastic wallets to put stuff in is a holiday basic you stupid smug tudor. Nearly everyone I know takes their own inflatables. I bet she hated every second really. That will teach her for being greedy and grasping on the freebies

Reactions: 22
Imagine that - a Tudor tour of the mansion. Everyone gets a pair of smelly vans to wear, straight into the kitchen to brush hair and teeth, a quick stop by the three freezers to check out all the frozen mince, then out to the garden to hang out some washing, up to the bedroom to wrap a towel round yourself and throw yourself on the Emma matress rounded off with a picky tea before you depart ... the full Feebs experience - a bargain at £24.99 ahead!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Imagine that - a Tudor tour of the mansion. Everyone gets a pair of smelly vans to wear, straight into the kitchen to brush hair and teeth, a quick stop by the three freezers to check out all the frozen mince, then out to the garden to hang out some washing, up to the bedroom to wrap a towel round yourself and throw yourself on the Emma matress rounded off with a picky tea before you depart ... the full Feebs experience - a bargain at £24.99 ahead!
Sounds like a tattlers day out to me 🙋‍♀️ I'm in! Although I expect swan...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just popping in to say hi 👋🏻
I’m here from the By gemmabosanko thread and feebs was mentioned as another one of the sw cult. I used to follow her when she was pregnant with her son but soon stopped as her massive forehead and weird brows used to give me the ick. No change there I see. Anyway, great to see another great bunch of tattlers on another hilarious thread. Currently reading the wiki and sniggering 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just popping in to say hi 👋🏻
I’m here from the By gemmabosanko thread and feebs was mentioned as another one of the sw cult. I used to follow her when she was pregnant with her son but soon stopped as her massive forehead and weird brows used to give me the ick. No change there I see. Anyway, great to see another great bunch of tattlers on another hilarious thread. Currently reading the wiki and sniggering 🤭
Welcome to the best thread on tattle 🤣

Reactions: 5
Please share the best ones!
Sarah burke,iv mentioned it here loads of times, we're on thread 106 she's the gift that keeps on giving she's always trending on tattle. I'm also a fan of the Rebecca lamb threads and twins and me Julie Haynes

Reactions: 1
Sarah burke,iv mentioned it here loads of times, we're on thread 106 she's the gift that keeps on giving she's always trending on tattle. I'm also a fan of the Rebecca lamb threads and twins and me Julie Haynes
I don't follow her I'll have to look her up if she's another tit show.

This thread is a lot quieter now. The early days were hilarious when she was in her loud and smug era. She doesn't post as much now she's a working mama 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

This thread is a lot quieter now. The early days were hilarious when she was in her loud and smug era. She doesn't post as much now she's a working mama 🙄
She makes feebs look like Mary poppins

The glory days of Mick Smugnall 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10