Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know how she managed to book a whole week off during the school holidays now she works for the NHS. I have been working for the NHS for 10+ years and not once did I manage to book a single day off during half term despite me having children and booking a year in advance 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'd love to know how she managed to book a whole week off during the school holidays now she works for the NHS. I have been working for the NHS for 10+ years and not once did I manage to book a single day off during half term despite me having children and booking a year in advance 😭
According to her, they're very "family oriented", which is how she managed to get during school hours only too apparently

Reactions: 3
According to her, they're very "family oriented", which is how she managed to get during school hours only too apparently
I’m a nurse and we’re allowed 3 off at once so there’s 3 off for the fortnight

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she works for the NHS just in a healthcare setting. If she worked for the NHS we would know about it, she would be calling herself an unsung hero (that’s not me saying NHS staff aren’t btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think she works for the NHS just in a healthcare setting. If she worked for the NHS we would know about it, she would be calling herself an unsung hero (that’s not me saying NHS staff aren’t btw)
Wearing a cape at her desk 🦸

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah I think she’s employed by the surgery not the NHS. They must have very low standards for their employees…

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but those sausages... that's made my day. And the wedges. And Jim looking like he'd rather be literally anywhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was pretty overcast, I’m surprised she wasn’t able to blink those grey clouds away

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I guess I’m pretty lucky that I’ve never experienced cancelled flights or delays beyond 3 hours, but I’m not sure I’d refer to it as ✨travel trauma✨ even if I had.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure the snobby tudor loved being on the 14th floor in a basic room....but it was free so she can't moan

Cause I know the 1st thing they'll say....Yes because you have your children utterly obsessed with food like yourself.

Reactions: 2
I too am also a victim of travel trauma 🙋🏻‍♀️ 🙄
With my kids and extended family. Food was absolutely not the first thing on anyone’s mind even bearing in mind that we are a family of food lovers! That came a couple of hours later, as we all had a hearty breakfast before leaving our hotel.

The Tudor family food obsession is off the scale, that’s literally all Micks posts. It’s a good job Scooter & Herbivore seem fairly active as they can burn off the extra cals but if they become more sedentary as they get older, the family lifestyle will start to show. All due to Mick & JimLad’s gluttony, poor kids

Reactions: 6
The bleeping packing tips. Who the duck need to be told what to pack.

Also I knew she'd be a clapper when the plane lands. Irrationally pisses me off 😤 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do parents not know what to pack for holidays?! Why does she think she’s some kind of travel guru. I’m fairly certain people have taken their children on holiday successfully without feeb’s help for centuries

Reactions: 12
If I was clueless about how to pack for a family holiday, big Mick wouldn’t be the one I’d go to for advice. Someone who is seemingly so disorganised, constantly overwhelmed, chaotic and all over the place! I wonder is Jim Lad the one who organises everything?

Reactions: 10
The water bottle has annoyed me irrationally. Rules are rules and everyone knows you can’t take water through. This tight arsed bastard can buy some water once through security. head