Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of that room! Can we talk about parents on the balcony, no it's century's old ffs. Glad to see the sweaty cheese though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean surely if you have got a free hotel you can fork out for some snacks from the supermarket. Who wants warm cheese that’s been in a plastic bag for a few hours 🤮 She’s so minging. It’s like she’s scared she might starve to death if she hasn’t got snacks on her person at all times.
She is obsessed with food. Her days revolve around it.

Reactions: 12
The captions on her pictures reminds me of my 2007 Facebook status’ when they come up on memories. An absolute cringe fest!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just had a nosey at the location of the hotel and they are right in the heart of Brit Town, not good for kids (for some reason I thought for the hotel to be offering freebie pr stays it would be in the old town or on the other Poniente beach side which is quieter). But who cares if it's free eh

Reactions: 5
Not me reporting her from another email address cos that latest food photo is a joke 😡

Reactions: 7
2 things to take from tbis

10pm and she will make out she’s had an amazing evening yet will have been just sat scrolling on her phone

second thing, food is all she thinks about

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The fact that she’s posted Scooter IN A BIKINI on the bleeping internet for all to see, bleeping oblivious to the world that woman.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
And there we have the holiday transition reel! Is that nearly a full house for a Tudor Holliday Holiday? What are we missing … the Starbucks cup and bikini shots? We’ve had the sweaty stolen cheese on the balcony, get in the photo mamma, busy bags 🫣 … suppose there hasn’t been any footage of a child near drowning either! The sausage lunchbox was a new one this time round … same kinda thing as her hotdog flask 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And there we have the holiday transition reel! Is that nearly a full house for a Tudor Holliday Holiday? What are we missing … the Starbucks cup and bikini shots? We’ve had the sweaty stolen cheese on the balcony, get in the photo mamma, busy bags 🫣 … suppose there hasn’t been any footage of a child near drowning either! The sausage lunchbox was a new one this time round … same kinda thing as her hotdog flask 😆
No full frontal chicken bollock yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's managed to make it look warm despite it being in the low twenties all week. Same as the last depressing holiday. Hold tight for overwhelming washing when they're back and this time this Mama's got to work too. Whelp!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is gonna be unbearable when she is home! Can you imagine the saga over having to wash and unpack everything now she is a career woman ? Who works about 3 hours a day and by the looks of her lunches has about an hour lunch also 😂🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That song on her reel is a message to Alan. Leave my Jim lad alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 4