Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the poor cow today-wanted to see her take her coffee cup to the buffet..... the state on her so far. Benny 😬😵💫 tooth gem shining like a star in the sun ☀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does she get away with being so sneaky on the PR stay bit. Barely noticeable
Imagine thinking inviting these whoppers will be good pr for your hotel, those in charge of pr must really hate the hotel owners. Only logical explanation.

Reactions: 11
I find it funny that she isn’t putting the temperature on each story like she normally does whilst on holiday (apart from one 17 in the evening)

(don’t get me wrong I would still rather be in 17/18/19 degree Benidorm than rainy England atm but still)

Reactions: 8
And of course there’s the Benners input from the expert in the cheap tacky holidaying from beingrobbo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nearly broke my ankles running here after seeing this video without reading the caption…I genuinely thought Jumbo had put a ring on it 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_0097.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
imagine the feasting.. swans ahoy
Reminds me of a scene in Miranda when she tried on a wedding dress and declared that she looked like a meringue based anaphylactic shock - thats how I imagine Mick would look, plus the DMs😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but there’s no way on earth she’s the same age as me. Absolutely none at all. My 61 year old mum genuinely looks younger 😳

IMG_2387.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow, imagine making a point of saying you’d been playing with your kids AND giving them attention!

Oh and just because you’re a judgey twit Feebs, doesn’t mean everyone is…

IMG_1823.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Jim seems for duck off every opportunity these days, siesta again 🤥 how tired is he? Mick won't miss the pool time though, probably going from lounger to lounger showing everyone her busy bags and telling them to get in the pics 📸 you got this mama.
Bending some old biddies ear about the history of benners, bf,gf,swans,swimming,spa days.
Then the old lady will go home and tell her family, swear down it was Mick Hucknall, he'd brought his grandkids and busy bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jim seems for duck off every opportunity these days, siesta again 🤥 how tired is he? Mick won't miss the pool time though, probably going from lounger to lounger showing everyone her busy bags and telling them to get in the pics 📸 you got this mama.
Bending some old biddies ear about the history of benners, bf,gf,swans,swimming,spa days.
Then the old lady will go home and tell her family, swear down it was Mick Hucknall, he'd brought his grandkids and busy bags.
He’s definitely FaceTiming Alan, isn’t he? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Notice she hasn't tagged the hotel in that story. Absolute scrote.
Literally coming here to say this! Surely this hotel are watching/following her content after gifting her a holiday. She must have hidden that story from them.
Not cool, Mick. Not cool.

Reactions: 11
After seeing her in that swimming cossie, Mick’s Busy Bags have taken on a whole different meaning now … especially the vision of her showing everyone around the pool her busy bags ffs 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean surely if you have got a free hotel you can fork out for some snacks from the supermarket. Who wants warm cheese that’s been in a plastic bag for a few hours 🤮 She’s so minging. It’s like she’s scared she might starve to death if she hasn’t got snacks on her person at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 25