Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do the kids always have to be busy? My kids are quite happy sitting and watching the evening entertainment in a hotel or are off making friends. Can’t think of anything worse than spending my evening on holiday playing an Orchard game (but then again, I’m not a beggy witch who has probably just done it to tag them for freebies) 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
The wedges of the world have made the trip 🙌 bet shes a cheeky thong under that dress, she's always feeling smug on hols! I'll wait for her to rise in the morning in just a sheet again, she likes to let everyone know Jumbo dipped his tip in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I don't get what these so called influencers issue is with not declaring stuff as gifted/ad/pr or whatever, is it because they think they'll lose followers because people are struggling?

Personally I'd probably be more inclined to unfollow someone for being shady and trying to hide a gifted stay 🤷‍♀️
I've reported several recently and nothing appears to come of it so I guess they know they'll get away with it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t want to be sitting behind her when she’s taking a seat in that skimpy dress. Chicken bollock in full view.
Ol’ Feebs living her best life in Bennaz reminds me of Rasputia 😂 excellent film can thoroughly recommend 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs reporting, deliberately trying to hide the pr, I didn't even see it until you guys said, the port Benidorm is hidden, surely if you have been gifted a stay you should be selling the place! Advertising for them, big letters for the hotel name or at least in black writing. And is that an entire bottle of wine?
Of course the angel child slept, its just V that's ruining her life again! Sit on the balcony u muppet and have a drink.
After four years as a Tattler I really should know the answer to this but what is the benefit of grifters like Mick Smugnall not making it obvious it’s a freebie?

Reactions: 1
After four years as a Tattler I really should know the answer to this but what is the benefit of grifters like Mick Smugnall not making it obvious it’s a freebie?
It’s deceptive to the average Joe who would have to pay for it. If you don’t know she got it free and she (obviously) only sings the place’s/company’s/whatever’s praises, you might believe it’s better than it is; you aren’t getting the full honest picture of the product. It’s biased and misleading to consumers and advertising standards authorities aren’t on top of influencer marketing at all because it’s so new and there’s so many of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It’s deceptive to the average Joe who would have to pay for it. If you don’t know she got it free and she (obviously) only sings the place’s/company’s/whatever’s praises, you might believe it’s between than in is; you aren’t getting the full honest picture of the product. It’s biased and misleading to consumers and advertising standards authorities aren’t on top of influencer marketing at all because it’s so new and there’s so many of them.
Thanks Panda! It seems to happen quite a lot and we all know Feebs will sing its praises to high heaven rather than come home and say the pool was Baltic, the food was shite and the room was so small, couldn’t do any jumping reels

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks Panda! It seems to happen quite a lot and we all know Feebs will sing its praises to high heaven rather than come home and say the pool was Baltic, the food was shite and the room was so small, couldn’t do any jumping reels
Exactly. And then if someone pays for the holiday and only then finds out for themselves it’s not all it was cracked up to be, well by then the influencer has successfully influenced them and the hotel has their money so the only person out of pocket is them.

Reactions: 10
The photos on the balcony have got me with her yet again putting the minor detail of it being free in white writing on white backgrounds 🤬 does not deserve a free holiday

Reactions: 11
The wedges of the world have made the trip 🙌 bet shes a cheeky thong under that dress, she's always feeling smug on hols! I'll wait for her to rise in the morning in just a sheet again, she likes to let everyone know Jumbo dipped his tip in.
Haha this reminded me of a time on one of her other holidays where Shrubbery came into F&J’s bed so she ended up sleeping in the shared living room and told everyone she had to cover up with a really small towel or something because she couldn’t go back into the bedroom (implication that she was naked) 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she. It considered there may be gluten free in the super market.
I don’t think coeliacs are exclusive to Tudorville

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When they write PR stay does that mean it's free or discounted price 🤔
Usually free. So they’ve probably had to pay for flights and transfers but the hotel will be free.

What the hotel haven’t realised is that gifting the Tudors an all inclusive holiday will probably put them out of business! No food left for the paying customers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine taking a Tupperware tub full of cooked sausages to the airport 🤯

View attachment 2849099
I love sausages but wtf - they look rank🤢
---
24 hours in and the adult Tudors are sunburnt already. Great message to send to your kids 🙄
Haven’t been gifted enough sun cream to cover their gigantic bodies…
Would need its own flight over with the amount they need
I am at work using my phone on the and cant stop sniggering :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Deary me, where to start with the Tudor Travels. The lunchbox of sausages, the vile “surprise” wake up call, the PR trip 🥴I did wonder how could any hotel think that Mick and her family are a great advertisement? Feebs is such a snob I don’t think they ever would have selected Benners (🤢) as a destination. But the greed is strong with her and of course she was all over it.

Reactions: 14
Haha this reminded me of a time on one of her other holidays where Shrubbery came into F&J’s bed so she ended up sleeping in the shared living room and told everyone she had to cover up with a really small towel or something because she couldn’t go back into the bedroom (implication that she was naked) 😂
Yes!!! This was the time I was thinking off! Spice rack came in, so she had to get up naked 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4