Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Feebs you moron you need to add it on every post and story. And the squinting face, don’t even get me started!
“I could casually drop the old pr stay onto my stories”

No Phoebe not ‘casually’ it’s a bleeping requirement you stupid witch. And what do you mean ‘could’?

she is not being clear, I’ll do an ASA complaint too.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
“I could casually drop the old pr stay onto my stories”

No Phoebe not ‘casually’ it’s a bleeping requirement you stupid witch. And what do you mean ‘could’?

she is not being clear, I’ll do an ASA complaint too.
It just reminds us how entitled she is. Smug hole.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2850828

The pr stay is so hard to see
I was just about to say the same!

Also her saying Vesper hasn’t slept all day so they can’t go for a walk on the beach, ffs she woke her up at 3am it’s a long day just let her go to bed. She would only be moaning if she had napped all afternoon and wouldn’t sleep at night!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2850828

The pr stay is so hard to see
She needs reporting, deliberately trying to hide the pr, I didn't even see it until you guys said, the port Benidorm is hidden, surely if you have been gifted a stay you should be selling the place! Advertising for them, big letters for the hotel name or at least in black writing. And is that an entire bottle of wine?
Of course the angel child slept, its just V that's ruining her life again! Sit on the balcony u muppet and have a drink.

Reactions: 13
Is it easy to report? She’s so bleeping smug. Honestly me & my husband both work, earn an honest living & we can just about afford a week in Spain.
they do not need a free holiday. I hope it rains!

People walking by in jackets and she’s traipsing those poor kids down the street in their swim gear - mean old tudor

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Literally everyone in that video is in jeans/trousers, long sleeves/jackets. She is reminding me of beingrobbo on one of her Benidorm jaunts pretending it’s the height of summer whilst everyone around is wrapped up.

• Haha
Literally everyone in that video is in jeans/trousers, long sleeves/jackets. She is reminding me of beingrobbo on one of her Benidorm jaunts pretending it’s the height of summer whilst everyone around is wrapped up.
She'll pop on feebs stories soon since she's the person who basically invented Benidorm 🙄🤣 I bet she's secretly fuming she hasn't had an invite/PR stay

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What almost 40 year old says Benners 🫠🫠🫠
Now I might stand corrected but Benidorm might not be the place for a man who couldn’t possibly go to the petrol station anymore to fuel his car like normal folk! They seem to uppity for Benners 🤮
feebs and jimbo on the 1 euro pints followed by a night out at sticky vicky would be tattle gold 😜 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People walking by in jackets and she’s traipsing those poor kids down the street in their swim gear - mean old tudor
She's always been a bleep for not dressing her kids in weather appropriate clothing. I remember that video of baby spice when he was about 1 playing in the snow in a sleep suit, no coat 🤬 It does seem to be a pretty British thing to do tbh, I lived here 10+ years and it still baffles me how nonchalant people are about their kids being/feeling warm. I always see parents in winter coats in the playground with kids just wearing a summer dress or t-shirts and shorts in December and I'm like wtf. The worst was when I saw a literal new born baby being carried around in the Christmas market when it was -5 out in a vest and some leggings with no socks on 😭 Definitely something our feebs would do. Looking at her stories and seeing what they wear all year around you'd think Pickering was on the Amalfi coast 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get what these so called influencers issue is with not declaring stuff as gifted/ad/pr or whatever, is it because they think they'll lose followers because people are struggling?

Personally I'd probably be more inclined to unfollow someone for being shady and trying to hide a gifted stay 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
24 hours in and the adult Tudors are sunburnt already. Great message to send to your kids 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad