Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beanpop442

VIP Member
I'm marking my spot for the up coming holiday spam! Holiday Mick is my fav! Fake Starbucks & drowning kids.
Taking Sandwhich bags and Tupperware raiding the breakfast buffet for sweaty fruit and squished pastries for their snacks and pre-breakfast #holidayhack 🤣🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
I’m embarrassed for her. Who over the age of 18 takes their own alcohol to an event she’s saying it’s a ‘big thing!’ Sad’

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think they have a few drinks most evenings and that's why they're constantly disorganised. She doesn't show much of the booze anymore since we were commenting on it, crafty Tudor. Nothing to do with the kids or the fake ADHD she hints at.

You tell your kids NO and that's the end of it. My 5yr old is a handful but I don't give in. The rules are consistent and he knows it's a hill I'll die on on a school day 🤣 weekends are a hell of a lot more relaxed though, I'm not a total misery.

I bet there's zero consistency in Tudor Towers so the kids always think she'll give in....and she does for an easy life 🙄 she was always leaving them unattended so she could lay in bed! Remember her laying out the breakfasts for them when they were not much more than toddlers??

Huffchug

VIP Member
She must be the only person who gets paper tickets these days, she’s such a grandma (no offence to anyone else who gets paper tickets but she just annoys me 😂)

• Haha

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
She is definitely gearing up to an ADHD diagnosis. She's been using all the buzz words recently and now she works for the NHS it will mean she can get away with murder. 'Sorry I'm an hour late, my ADHD gives me time blindness'. 'Sorry it took me 5 hrs to finish this 10minutes task, my ADHD makes me lose focus'. Etc etc.

yellowbrickroad01

Are we lucky enough to get another Holliday Holiday?! Wandering around in the freezing cold pretending it’s lovely, letting poor Vesper nearly drown because she’s eye fucking herself in the camera and the plastic Starbucks cup making an appearance every day

The bikini shots and packing enough plastic crap toys to fill a quarry.

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
It irks me that she never puts ad on the story which is obviously leading into the ad itself. Surely that’s part of the ad designed to get your attention?
"I'll always let you know when an ad is coming up"
Suure 😂

We can tell anyway with the blinks

• Haha

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
I’m confused. She bigs up this night as a super special night that’s been in the works for ages, then openly shares that she’s smuggling in alcohol (like if it’s a one off special occasion surely you can stretch to a bottle of wine or a few drinks?). She then posts a picture of the restaurant which looks to be a very intimate setting i.e. hardly the kind of place you can surreptitiously whip out a can and THEN she tags the restaurant in her stories?

I’m not even going there with the outfits, it’s too much ✋🏻

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I now have a scenario in my mind of her being stopped by security and being asked why she smuggled her own alcohol to an event and then breaking out in song to ‘money’s too tight to mention’ and making reference to looking like she’s eligible for pension.
She'll be screaming at them how poor she is because she doesn't have a Tennant for her annex yet....so she's had to resort to using an MK bag and taking her own tinnies 😭 poor old mick smugnall

• Haha
Reactions: 14