Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Why doesn't her kid being named this make her embarrassed?! 🤭🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240506_174107_Instagram.jpg

---
Also see Jim taught parsley to ride instead of paying someone like they did scooter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

yellowbrickroad01

Mick was “shouty” mum this morning, yet again chastising the children for running late when she is the one who keeps them all late. Dicking around on instagram instead of organising herself and the kids properly.

I bet she will put up a post soon about how to organise yourself for the morning, put uniforms out the night before, make your lunch etc etc. Even though that’s what us mere mortals usually do anyway!

Their new lodger is in for a treat in the mornings 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Mancnet

VIP Member
I’m a bitch but I just imagine that as a family they totally stink. No wonder the carriage looks empty 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lauz2427

VIP Member
100% this is what she meant when she said that!! Wonder do any of her 'colleagues' read here?
I might ring the surgery and suggest they do 😂

Might just be me but those ready meal curries are a now and again Saturday evening in front of the telly type treat not something I’d have every single lunch time

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She looks older than present day Mick Hucknall (who looks as though he’s just stumbled across this thread and seen his doppelgänger…)

IMG_1666.jpeg

• Haha

Geee

Chatty Member
Has she. It considered there may be gluten free in the super market.
I don’t think coeliacs are exclusive to Tudorville

• Haha
These ads are getting more and more random - she has never eaten a Buddha bowl before as she would have def shown it. So in the space of a week

- gaming app
- Buddha bowl
- aff link for jeans she doesn’t own

Jemi85

VIP Member
I’m sorry but there’s no way on earth she’s the same age as me. Absolutely none at all. My 61 year old mum genuinely looks younger 😳

IMG_2387.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

walterisback

Chatty Member
Anyone else thinking Mick’s IG account is dwindling? She barely posts these days unless it’s an ad. Wouldn’t be surprised if it fizzles out to nothing a year from now. She’s got a job and Jim seems to earn good money. The kids are getting older so no cute baby content. It’s more of an effort for her, especially as she can’t seem to post when Jim’s around; Mick doesn’t do effort so my bet is she’ll finish her current contracts and then stop.