Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

francesthemute

On her sleepover business ad - 'for those who don't know along with working* during the week and creating content on Instagram...'
(* = dubious, she does about three hours per day with an hour for lunch, #workingmama she ain't)

She actually thinks filming her scrunched up face and heavy breathing is creating content?!

Give us a fashion reel you lazy bitch!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

zebby

VIP Member
On her way to see her rheumatologist, but stops off to buy ultra processed shite food. Spot the connection Mick?

• Sad
Reactions: 13

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why do the mini tudors have a two course breakfast every single day? Is it just my kid who grabs a cereal bar and a banana, with juice or milk?

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
She is so angry about being gluten free! She can’t ignore it like she did about the thyroid issue as she actually suffers immediate effects. I’m not celiac but there’s gluten free stuff everywhere in the supermarket and she can still eat rice and potatoes. Shows how much cake, biscuits and other crap she must eat if it’s having such an effect on her life.
I personally love to see it. Couldn't happen to a smugger person

• Haha

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Literally everyone in that video is in jeans/trousers, long sleeves/jackets. She is reminding me of beingrobbo on one of her Benidorm jaunts pretending it’s the height of summer whilst everyone around is wrapped up.

• Haha

Backseatreader

I’ve never ran so fast to read the comments here after witnessing that video! What the actual fuck is she thinking to post that?? My toes are curling for her, I would be rinsed to within an inch of my life if I posted that on my socials, my husband would question my sanity!!! Get fucking dressed you lazy git!!!

• Haha

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
Is it easy to report? She’s so fucking smug. Honestly me & my husband both work, earn an honest living & we can just about afford a week in Spain.
they do not need a free holiday. I hope it rains!

Lauz2427

VIP Member
I am pretty big but all I can think seeing her pics is of that smug "never going back" pose with the cardboard cut out when she got skinny... and how she absolutely has gone back, if not BIGGER
Me too!!! Im a big lass and not ashamed to be and don’t feel jealous of anyone who has lost weight….however, she built her life and following on losing weight and now it’s all come undone. She is lost in a world of gluten free, massive meals, exploiting her kids for likes, pyramid schemes, lack of hygiene and self care and being the only person to have ever had a toddler swinging off their crusty nip. Oh and for us mere mortals we mustn’t forget she’s a #workingmama now 🤮

• Haha

Lozza85

24 hours in and the adult Tudors are sunburnt already. Great message to send to your kids 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad