Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I now have a scenario in my mind of her being stopped by security and being asked why she smuggled her own alcohol to an event and then breaking out in song to ‘money’s too tight to mention’ and making reference to looking like she’s eligible for pension.
She'll be screaming at them how poor she is because she doesn't have a Tennant for her annex yet....so she's had to resort to using an MK bag and taking her own tinnies 😭 poor old mick smugnall

• Haha
Reactions: 14

yellowbrickroad01

Deary me, where to start with the Tudor Travels. The lunchbox of sausages, the vile “surprise” wake up call, the PR trip 🥴I did wonder how could any hotel think that Mick and her family are a great advertisement? Feebs is such a snob I don’t think they ever would have selected Benners (🤢) as a destination. But the greed is strong with her and of course she was all over it.

Mum123

VIP Member
Imagine that - a Tudor tour of the mansion. Everyone gets a pair of smelly vans to wear, straight into the kitchen to brush hair and teeth, a quick stop by the three freezers to check out all the frozen mince, then out to the garden to hang out some washing, up to the bedroom to wrap a towel round yourself and throw yourself on the Emma matress rounded off with a picky tea before you depart ... the full Feebs experience - a bargain at £24.99 ahead!
Sounds like a tattlers day out to me 🙋‍♀️ I'm in! Although I expect swan...

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I screenshot this the other day and I’m posting it here so when Fennel’s birthday comes around, we’ll see what his present is. As pointed out, this isn’t a present for Moped only, it’s something for them all.

And I also shat myself at the look on her face in the picture and thought you guys should have to suffer too

View attachment 3008136
She doesn't show half of what she buys because that would give away how well off they really are. She doesn't appear to buy the kids much, but their house is absolutely rammed to the rafters with junk and toys

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Oh to have one-hundredth of Feebs confidence 🤣🤣 seriously, does she have no shame!? Stomping about in the garden first thing this morning, now dressed in shorts with her corpse legs and cracked feet out on show.

Starting a petition for Feebs to send those Vans to the dump 📝
Even Sal’s shoes would send them back!!!!! Bogging

• Haha
Howwww have they got that bad again? What the fuck is she doing? She needs to see a doctor pronto. It’s got to be a symptom of something surely? Other than being gross.

walterisback

Chatty Member
Moaning about Premier Inn not catering forGF at breakfast… er it’s not like she can have eggs, bacon, sausage(perhaps not), tomato, mushrooms, baked beans. She just means she can’t eat crap.

yellowbrickroad01

Oh to have one-hundredth of Feebs confidence 🤣🤣 seriously, does she have no shame!? Stomping about in the garden first thing this morning, now dressed in shorts with her corpse legs and cracked feet out on show.

Starting a petition for Feebs to send those Vans to the dump 📝

• Haha

C0ffeekid

It’s funny (to me) that she genuinely thinks TV is the reason that they’re always running late. Complete strangers can see that it’s the multiple breakfasts they all eat, constant fanning about, piss farting around with play-dough, the eye fucking oneself and outfit photos (fist pumping foot stomping fashion reel or fuck off feebs 👀).

Surely it’s not rocket science to have a one course breakfast, have a wash, brush teeth and get dressed before entertaining activities like playing or TV?