Phoebe Court #27 Forget my tablets, forget to eat, forget to file my crusty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she got a raging hang over ?
She can’t do anything without boring us to death with it putting it on the ‘gram’
I am gutted we weren’t treated to her and jimbob being tit faced 😡😡😡

Reactions: 6
There seems to be a positive correlation between how much Feebs is loving herself and presence of and/or height of her quiff 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe that these companies think this type of influencer ad still works, it’s been up over 12 hours and she’s had less than 100 likes and 17 comments! From an account with over 90k followers.
Does that not tell them something?!?

also energy saving tips about 12 months to late!
---
And I’m pretty sure she didn’t buy any of her appliances from them - normally Amazon so she can aff link and make money. So advertising something she doesn’t even use - really winds me up!

stuff she has advertised and doesn’t use
Euronics
Gym app
The skincare stuff

sure there are more but my head won’t work!

Last edited:
I really like swimming too.but so do my kids and I don't think I'd be able for the guilt of Saturday morning heading off swimming and leaving them home.

Reactions: 4
I really like swimming too.but so do my kids and I don't think I'd be able for the guilt of Saturday morning heading off swimming and leaving them home.
Especially when she had a hangover the other day and didn't take Vesper for her swimming lesson 😒

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.