Phoebe Court #27 Forget my tablets, forget to eat, forget to file my crusty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally cannot look at the goggles pic, it makes me so uncomfortable 😬 imagine going swimming and that just rises from the water next to you, I'd drown.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I keep thinking about how many photos like that she took to choose the best one. And the fact her camera roll will just be filled with photos similar to that one

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If the National health did goggles 🤣
Takes me right back to primary school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s definitely on a crusade to lose weight. That can only be a good thing but given she was an SW Consultant who regained the weight she’d previously lost and put on some more, you’d think she’d rain in the smugness.

I think she’d kickstart her fledging Insta career if she addressed it because I’ve been in that boat (different slimming club) and so have many others but she’s NoT Like OtHeR sLiMmErS.

In other news:

〰 she looks like a peanut in the goggles pic
〰 they’re planning a holiday that’s not based around the kids. Never mind Bayleaf and Scooter, if you throw yourselves to the ground in despair, yer old ma has every first aid item imaginable in her bum bag
〰 we are surely on high alert for a fashion reel

⛔ but beware: we’re also on high alert for crusty feed pics so before opening Insta or here brace yourself, remind yourself that you’ve got this, eat the frog and this too shall pass. You may also want to wear a pair of Council swimming pool Google’s to add protection ⛔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I literally cannot look at the goggles pic, it makes me so uncomfortable 😬 imagine going swimming and that just rises from the water next to you, I'd drown.
Omg I’m in bed really trying to hold my laughter in the ‘rises from the water’ comment FFS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2391184
Let them choose their own you selfish witch
Those poor kids, who micromanages their kids like that?!

I remember being about 8 or 9 and my mum had to take me with her to the hairdresser while she got a colour so I’d be there a lengthy period of time. She told me to pick a sweet and suggested something like Fruit Pastilles or the Fruit Gums that would last longer but I went for Maltesers. She asked if I was sure and I said I was. She told me not to moan about it if they were gone in no time - which they were. I didn’t moan because she was right and she had tried to tell me. The End.

She could maybe set a budget and help them pick one within that but the amount of money she makes shilling out those kids and her privacy, I’m not sure she could grudge them the worst expensive magazine there even if she deems it to be tit

Reactions: 8
How much maternal rage is she going to get on this holiday cos the kids are bored & they’ve gone on a kid unfriendly holiday!

Reactions: 10
Sounds awful but this is all I can picture when I imagine her popping her head up out the water with her goggles on as she swims along 🤣
Hahahaha that exactly how I imagined it, and now, unfortunately, I am drowned 👎😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Won’t let her kids buy their own magazine but will pay £250 a month for her lifestyle trainer/coach 🤯 it’s the same with every other mum on Instagram, will buy themselves the latest and best everything but their kids have to go without or the cheapest options.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.