Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
I know she's discovered vinted and got a job lot of necklaces but you don't need to wear a statement necklace with a fleece and walking boots 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Stimpii

VIP Member
🚨Holiday content coming soon 🚨 Will she film Vesper almost drowning again. Will we get a bikini fashion reel.

Can’t wait 😂

• Haha

cantinfluenceme

So much food tho. And I'm sorry but who the fuck puts pizza in the oven and chicken in the air fryer for a fecking picnic???? She is the biggest faffer ever! Anyone else's children survive on ham sandwiches and crisps for a day out and lived to tell the tale?

• Haha

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Dare I say it, I’ve seen her look worse? At least the cycling shorts cover the largeness of her bottom half, and the all-in-one print thing is loose enough to cover the worst bits.

Lord only knows where she gets her smugness though. Incredible.

I used to think she didn’t have any skills, but to look in the mirror and think “Yep…strangers on the internet will want to see this” requires a level of delusion that’s impressive tbh.

• Haha

francesthemute

God I hate her.

I have teenagers now and in all the years that our school holidays consisted of days out and trips to the park not fucking once did I ‘forget’ to cater for myself, or think that ‘I don’t matter’.

What is she on about?

Is this a thing? Mummy martyrdom at its finest.

As if she has ever skipped a meal. As if.

And as if she has literally ever once forgotten her own needs at all - they do what she can bear to do and that’s it. Who does she think that we think she is?
---
Why does she think she’s an authority on anything to do with children at all? She hates them. She’s chaotic, angry, has no emotional regulation, she doesn’t like giving them freedom to choose what to do or how to do it, what the fuck is she doing presenting herself as someone with knowledge and ideas others would want?

Attachments

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
It also annoys me how she doesn’t even mention that there will be a risk someone hasn’t paid enough tax and could end up owing money once they’ve filled it in. That could destroy someone already on the breadline but Feebs doesn’t give a shit as long as she keeps getting these z-list ads.

• Angry

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
They are not the hands of someone in their thirties View attachment 1949484
Her hands look like she's done 45 years of service in a laundry hand washing and soaking linen. When we all know the only heavy lifting she's ever done in her life is pulling her 14lbs babies out of her birth canal and up to her nipples. That's it. Absolutely no excuse for the nana hands at the alleged age of 37?!

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
The skirt and T-shirt don’t look too bad but what is she thinking with those shoes?! Straight out of a Sunday magazine 2 pairs for £9.99!

Also it seems she’s only put this outfit on for breakfast and then got changed into her pensioner fleece?! She’s bonkers.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Loved it so much you had a fave child that you shared a bed with, with your freckled udder in his mouth 24/7, and banished your first born to the top floor of the house like some tragic fairy princess.

Don't forget the maternal rage, and the sitting in the car eating a McDonald's breakfast on your own either, because you hated your family needing you so much 🙄

Mancnet

VIP Member
Someone needs to notify Next that those sandals she’s returning need incinerating!

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
I only recently started reading about feebs again after a long break (last week or so), but my first question is WHY do we need to see a photo of her about to bring her child into the world? Did she abandon SW altogether then? Slightly reassured to see the nose-ring is still there so the farmer will be able to get her inside easily when it's feeding time.

• Haha

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Can’t wait for the family bike ride stories…..micks bike frame buckling under the pressure, jumbo and the kids off in front able to ride and breathe simultaneously. Vesper falls off and they’ll just leave her to it, massive amount of food in the basket of micks bike “don’t forget to eat mamas” shoving a lukewarm hotdog sausage down her freckled neck every few paces

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18