Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'd like to see someone say no to Mick regarding grub....

He's learnt from the best you overstuffed Tudor Sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Mancnet

VIP Member
The excitement of waiting for this ad to see the sweaty twat attempting to haul herself onto an exercise bike and actually pedal it. Please wear cycling shorts Feebs 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Mancnet

VIP Member
Seriously where has she even got those pants from?!? There is nothing in the shops liked that at the moment. Is she just sending Vonny round the charity shops to pick up anything she can find in a size 30?!

Cannot wait to see her in that gold dress later!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Can't believe she wants brownie points for being 'best mama ever' for buying some cheap frame and putting a few pictures of the dead dog in it😒how about not giving your dogs away the minute Prince Herbert Holiday, first of his name, exited your vagina, you heartless stinky Tudor. Or at least putting some pictures up of the dogs whilst they are still alive?
Also, me and my husband have the most fucked up, dark DARK sense of humour, yet I can't ever see ourselves digging a tiny grave for our dog who JUST passed away and giggling about it??? Just shows their character really doesn't it

• Haha
  • Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
I hope they’re going on holiday again this year

Oh god I know Lenny. More exciting than actually being on holiday myself. The pre breakfast breakfasts, the Costa cup, the chicken bollock, filming moped drowning. The outfits! Bring it the fuck on

• Haha

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
They absolutely will be sleeping with a child each in them beds.

The suspension and balance could never handle them two hefers sleeping on one side of the van.

• Haha

sallyboo1965

I’m a long time lurker on here but I feel I must comment on that dreadful thing she is wearing , I honestly don’t know why she thinks 10lb of shite in a 5lb bag is an amazing look , and the statement necklace just tops off the completely hideous outfit , I’m 57 and I’m sure if I wore that in the outside world my children and grandchildren would disown me 😂😂

• Haha