Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becclo44

VIP Member
Patiently waiting for one of you witty lot to take the piss out of the bizarre leopard print dress outfit 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think they feed the kids early then shove them to bed then get stuck into the gin and wine most nights before they cook. Remember her showing off £40 bottles of gin and god knows how many bottles of red yellow tail under the pram? She lives in a shit hole and isn't organised because I think she/they booze a lot! 👀🤔

Mancnet

VIP Member
Her ring finger looks like it has testicles. She just has extra bollocks everywhere!

• Haha

Wophie

VIP Member
Woman behind her is packing her stuff back up to go get a membership refund to the spa as we speak

Screenshot_20230325-135907~2.png

• Haha
ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING WAY ON THIS GODDAMN EARTH THIS WOMAN IS IN HER 30S!!!
When you separate different parts of her face, you see that she is, in fact, 76.
Also imagine asking her to promote your skincare products. Violence.
That first pic and telling us her face suddenly goes hot and red - Mick is clearly getting ready to join the peri-menopause bandwagon.
Although, by the age of 76, she should be well past that now 😂

• Haha

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Putting my twopence in on this. Does she really believe that not restricting him food means she’s making a rod for her own back. What she’s actually doing is making food something out of reach, something that is glorified and what will happen is the poor kid will binge food eventually and end up with the same shitty eating habits and weight issues she has.
I have young kids and one is sasssy with the tantrums, it is exhausting but that’s being a toddler/preschooler, they’re learning and aren’t cognitively mature. I am and can regulate as an adult so it’s on me to control myself around how they behave, not control them and be a dictator. As parents we are mentors and role models. If you want your child to do something, lead by example. They copy everything!
I would never ever restrict food just to prove a point. She’s so draconian with the way she treats them, then she’s online to seek out validation for her actions. She absolutely should feel bad and be crying (I doubt she is though) The kid is 2, he’s still a baby and she’s acting like he’s a teenager that’s nicking stuff and needs taught a lesson. He wanted to eat fruit and also have something filling like his sister was having with her… call in the fucking police feebs!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Maybe it’s just me but if you’re going from home to swimming don’t you just put your swimming costume on under your clothes for ease when you get there especially with kids? I bet she had an old grey crusty nip nursing bra on as well. As if you’d go in with your underwear on. I call bullshit.

Minniemousesshoes

If one of my kids had ASKED to eat a banana I would have put on a parade. And then to eat a boiled egg too! I would have been dancing.

it’s not as if she can’t afford it. If money was tight I could understand. But it definitely isn’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
I still can’t believe that she has that awful “this too shall pass” picture hanging up in the house. Imagine growing up looking at that, thinking, what exactly does mum want to pass? It’s just a horrible “family motto” or whatever she thinks it is. Some people would love to have her lot in life, but the Tudor still isn’t grateful for her privilege.
Mother of the year, our mick 👏🏻👏🏻

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
The panda eyes wind me up no end. I’d sooner spit on a piece of tissue and use that to sort them out than walk out of the swimming baths looking like that. The fact that she’s on Instagram stories to potentially thousands of people with awful panda eyes…. Just no words. She’s the laziest woman ever.

• Heart