Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skye green

Chatty Member
They won’t have told vesper she’s going on holiday because she would have told her school. Children can’t keep secrets like that. Wonder if she will address that.
Jim has obviously had a tough life. He does not look good for 40.
weird her referring to him as JH. Don’t think she’s done that before. Probably just trying to be cool

Reactions: 18

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
What happened to her "arthritis" she was getting tested for and posting videos of herself crying dragging herself up the stairs? That's never been mentioned again. I reckon the doctors probably had a right go at her to lose some weight.

• Haha

Nurseypops

Why 'godspeed' to anyone doing the school run. If you work minimal hours or don't work (no feebs being an influencer isn't working) what exactly is the problem with the school run?! I come back and sit on my arse after with nothing to do, it isn't stressful, at all for us people that don't work! Why are all these dickheads so adamant to make every inch of parenting overly hard work. So sick of them, why exactly did you bother having kids?! Robbo is another one, works 3 hours a week and makes the school run out to be the hardest thing ever!

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Nothing absolutely nothing would ever make me talk shit about my kids online and I have a smattering of followers who are aquaintances, the rest are friends or family. She's an absolute prick.

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
I really hate the implication that vesper is behind learning to cycle (and that it’s all over the internet, along with the rest of her childhood). I would have thought 5 is a perfectly ok age to be cycling without stabilisers, even on the early side. My 5 year old is currently learning and finding it tough. He never took to a balance bike despite our best efforts - he’s naturally very nervous and cautious - but we’re trying to do lots of small chunks of practice and lots of encouragement. Vesper’s probably had her awful mother in her ear about how her 3 year old brother is cycling. She’s so weirdly competitive about these milestones, she was the same about the potty training.

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Why is she acting like the world has ended for parents today?
“I hope you are all ok after today” it’s a dress up day FFS.

• Haha

Nurseypops

I'd rather be at home than what they're doing! Call me a snob but I can't think of anything worse than that! Having to walk to go to the toilet, brush teeth, shower! Using communal showers, my god absolutely no way. Also the weather....why would you bother?!

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Bet she’s preparing a whole reel of days out she’s had with the kids this week…..but don’t forget mamas if you can’t afford all these days out then it’s fine, I mean if it helps I’ll aff link a 2% discount so you can be just like me. Blink blink bastard blink.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MrsB76

Chatty Member
Apart from those denim shorts that need fecking burning, our Mick actually looks half decent this holiday. I’m both impressed and disappointed.

Reactions: 17