Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Can you imagine being at the park with your kid minding you own business and then this knicker-less / bra-less / eyebrow-less red faced heffer was sat on the bench next to you taking a selfie of herself with her eyes closed looking up at the tiny bit of sun in the sky?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Ngl, I was waiting with baited breath for the bed to collapse. She had a lot of faith in the sturdiness of that bed.
Screenshot_20230204_123832_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230204_123846_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230204_123859_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230204_123840_Instagram.jpg

I am dead. I keep looking at these photos and fully cracking up. My husband keeps asking me what I'm laughing at 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

swipe_up

VIP Member
6786FE4D-B87E-4872-9414-4433BE7114FB.png
Blinked💀💀

Fuck off Mick, you’ve taken the kids to school and you’re now gurning into your phone like a mother fucker. Why is that stressful.

God speed you cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

MrsB76

Chatty Member
Just came on here to say that when opening Netflix the Lewis Capaldi film / documentary flashed up with a big pic of him. My husband said “doesn’t he look like that old woman you keep showing me from Instagram”

yes darling. Yes he does.

• Haha
  • Heart

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Ran to tattle! I abandoned micks thread as I couldn't keep up with it & all the others but holiday mick is my fav!
One giant freckle
Feeling herself in a cosy
20 year old wedges
Jean shorts
Take out coffee before the buffet opens
The buffet!
Letting 1st born practically drowned for content and to show off how great her swimming lessons are.
Top tips
1st aid bag
Pool bag
Hinting she got a bit randy on hols

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
If Tesco had offered her an ad for world book day, those kids would be head to frigging toe in costumes. But as she had to go it alone, zero effort was put in.

Jemi85

VIP Member
Why does Herbert’s face annoy me so much? He’s like a 57 year old man in the body of a 3 year old - it’s bizarre. Must be the Tudor genes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Last night she went out as a dinner lady with a shift at the abattoir afterwards.

Also when she checks out she going to have declare she broke the bed by jumping on it making a reel for Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 24