Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Spa day and she takes her fucking phone in the jacuzzi. Have a day off ya big chicken bollocked cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sometimes my children woke up ravenous, sometimes they didn't, I fed them accordingly, its not rocket science Feebs 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Baffles me how she is so on edge all the time, like a wrinkly, ginger buckaroo, one too many requests from Scooter and Thyme and Feebs loses her shit all over again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine laying in bed starving after having some gherkins, a few crisps and a tiny yogurt pot for dinner. Then you can smell garlic prawns, fresh baked baguette and steak wafting up the stairs.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
If she gave the offspring a proper meal in the evening instead of whatever she can scrape from under her big toenail, the offspring would probably be easier to deal with at breakfast time

• Haha
  • Sick

Blondetech

VIP Member
A) ‘Without him’ you would have to get a fucking job and work like the rest of us you useless lump of lard
B) You paid someone to teach the child that you hate Vesper to ride a bike so why do you think you can ‘advise’ other people
C) Why is Jumbo cooking tea at 20.55 when you have been at home all day doing LITERALLY fuck all ???

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING WAY ON THIS GODDAMN EARTH THIS WOMAN IS IN HER 30S!!!
When you separate different parts of her face, you see that she is, in fact, 76.
Also imagine asking her to promote your skincare products. Violence.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I fucking hate it when those on IG go on about being so overwhelmed etc but still “so grateful for such privilege” .. she’s out of touch with reality.

sometimes I forget her children are actually called Vesper and Herbie… 🫠 I have no words for those names, I’d be very interested to know if they genuinely like those names when they’re older.
I'll never ever forgive her for pretending to feel what being in debt and trying to penny pinch feels like when as a child she had a holiday home in Sri Lanka... lives in a Tudor 3 floor mansion with an annex, spends more on food in week than some people do in six months, and was driving a brand new jag while moaning about paying off her Lexus. She's a waste of that large amount of space she takes up!!

Anything she does like Sal Shoes for example, is token selective charity. She's a cnut!

• Heart
  • Wow

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Why couldn't he have dippy egg as well as a banana? Considering they have a meal for 4 for the 2 of them it's not as though she's worried about portion sizes. Unless the more coriander eats the less she has to eat?

In our toddler years, if it meant giving mine an ice lolly at 8am to stop a tantrum, they bloody well had an ice lolly 😂 you have to pick your battles!

• Heart
  • Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Is writing your kids a valentines card a thing?? My oldest is 10 and I never have 🙈 not sure if it’s feebs just being extra or I’m a bad parent 😂😂
No chance! She is the Queen of extra, or a complete hypocrite - she can barely tolerate her offspring but she’ll write cards to them for the ‘Gram.

I hope they are engaged. The wedding will be the Tudor banquet to end all banquets, Feebs will get married in an F and F number (the reel to end all reels though) and the black and white vans. Their first dance will be Money’s Not Too Tight to Mention (cut back!) sung by Mick Hucknall and the speed and depth of her blinking will propel them off onto their honeymoon

• Haha

Lynx

VIP Member
Well Spring is finally here, daffodils are starting to flower, blossom is appearing on trees, birds song is in the air, and Feebs feet will soon grace our Instagram stories. Brace yourself it's nearly sandal season.

• Haha
  • Sick

walterisback

Chatty Member
So we have a vid of an obviously pre booked party with bouncy castle and themed food/activities and yet shed have you believe that two days ago she’d done f all for his birthday- she is so arrogantly taking the piss out of her “followers” that it’s beyond belief.