Phoebe Court #25 Wowsers, look at Mick in her minging chef trousers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @swipe_up for a brill new thread title. For anyone who hasn’t seen the trousers yet, they feature heavily (😂😂) on the thread before this.
Brace yourselves for thread no. 25! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously where has she even got those pants from?!? There is nothing in the shops liked that at the moment. Is she just sending Vonny round the charity shops to pick up anything she can find in a size 30?!

Cannot wait to see her in that gold dress later!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Morning lads, let's all pray hard to the god of IG reels that our Feebs brings the fist-pumping, foot-stamping, bad-attitude you-got-this-mama delight to us soon!

Have googled and cannot find anything quite like those trousers. Love. It.

So what are the sequins for anyway, do we know the occasion?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They look like a pair of pjs bottoms you get in asda. You know the ones you can mix and match ( tops and trousers) for 14 quid

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last night she went out as a dinner lady with a shift at the abattoir afterwards.

Also when she checks out she going to have declare she broke the bed by jumping on it making a reel for Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm behind on this thread but what on earth is she wearing lately 🫣 she's lost the plot. She looks ridiculous. It's relatively easy to buy decent clothes for her size online but she has no taste whatsoever

Reactions: 9
Bet the alarm was set for 5 so those fat fucks could waddle down for the hotel brekkie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she joking that this is what she wore last night?! Those clumpy shoes and this dress for a “posh” meal? Looks awful. I mean dress and trainers ok for like taking kids out for the day or something but this isn’t an evening outfit surely

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ngl, I was waiting with baited breath for the bed to collapse. She had a lot of faith in the sturdiness of that bed.
Screenshot_20230204_123832_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230204_123846_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230204_123859_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230204_123840_Instagram.jpg

I am dead. I keep looking at these photos and fully cracking up. My husband keeps asking me what I'm laughing at 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Seriously where has she even got those pants from?!? There is nothing in the shops liked that at the moment. Is she just sending Vonny round the charity shops to pick up anything she can find in a size 30?!

Cannot wait to see her in that gold dress later!
🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 I’m reading this in public and people are staring as I’m howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you guys think this is her subtle way of showing they just had sex?🤢🤢
Screenshot_2023-02-04-16-12-04-45_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Who's granny is this?
Screenshot_2023-02-04-15-21-02-57_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

I just cannot believe she has plus size fashion influencer in her bio🤣🤣🤣the audacity man

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.