Phoebe Court #25 Wowsers, look at Mick in her minging chef trousers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They haven’t told the kids they’re going away? In a nice surprise kind of way, or in a not even bothering to tell Vesper she was going to have a sibling kind of way?! 🤣
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t tell them, surely waking them up at four am and bundling them in the car for a holiday they know nothing about is asking for them to meltdown/be confused. Even if you told them the day before - my little one knows all about holidays in advance and there is no issue. Also how did the kids not question suitcases being packed?!? This makes zero sense!

Reactions: 11
What’s with the ‘JH was nawwt (🤮) impressed’ comment?

He sounds like such a miserable bleep.
---
Surprise holidays can be exciting but not sure the 4am wake up would help with that.

Reactions: 4
She didn't tell her until right right at the end. Can't remember exactly what she said, she didn't think it was important.
Im sure she said it was because she didn't want vesper to be constantly asking how long was left and counting down, even tho Feebs was probably doing our heads in with "babies a mango" kinda posts 😆

Reactions: 8
Im sure she said it was because she didn't want vesper to be constantly asking how long was left and counting down, even tho Feebs was probably doing our heads in with "babies a mango" kinda posts 😆
oh yes! This was it! She "couldn't be bothered to deal with all the questions" was her wording I believe!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Where are the family of plodders off to this time? I'm off to Spain tomorrow and I sincerely hope we're going to the same place

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well done mick, letting the entire world know that once again you’re away when you’ve already divulged where you live and your address 👏🏻

Reactions: 13
They’re obviously taking V out of school for at least a week as well. Wonder if they’ll get a fine?

Reactions: 3
They’re obviously taking V out of school for at least a week as well. Wonder if they’ll get a fine?
She’s the Supreme Head of the Church of England; I don’t think it’s unrealistic to say that she will evade the law.

In my experience, if senior Tudors lived in a way that might flout the law, they simply repealed the law.

Hope that helps 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hope we’re getting this kind of content again!
IMG_3120.png

I reckon they’ve gone to Tenerife

• Haha
Reactions: 11
haven’t been on for a short while. Obviously parking up waiting for the holiday content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they’ve already landed then Spain 🤔
---
IMG_3123.png
Barely noticeable ad at the bottom there 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.