Phoebe Court #25 Wowsers, look at Mick in her minging chef trousers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god Jimbo really porked out hasn't he. All those 10pm gusto's for 5 can't be helping.
On another note, let's hope Feebs doesn't film the second favourite child drowning this time #prayforvesper

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They wonā€™t have told vesper sheā€™s going on holiday because she would have told her school. Children canā€™t keep secrets like that. Wonder if she will address that.
Jim has obviously had a tough life. He does not look good for 40.
weird her referring to him as JH. Donā€™t think sheā€™s done that before. Probably just trying to be cool

Reactions: 18
When she said ā€œThree excited kidsā€ I just thought Scooter, Basil, and the one inside Jimā€™s tummy šŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They havenā€™t told the kids theyā€™re going away? In a nice surprise kind of way, or in a not even bothering to tell Vesper she was going to have a sibling kind of way?! ļæ¼
We didn't tell our kids we were going away until we got to the airport this time! In a nice exciting kind of way..... she just probably didn't want to engage with them on it
---
I can't even begin to say how much I bleeping hate ipads at mealtimes. ENGAGE WITH YOUR CHILDREN FFS. Talk to them, include them.... she is so bleeping lazy!

Reactions: 6
Ran to tattle! I abandoned micks thread as I couldn't keep up with it & all the others but holiday mick is my fav!
One giant freckle
Feeling herself in a cosy
20 year old wedges
Jean shorts
Take out coffee before the buffet opens
The buffet!
Letting 1st born practically drowned for content and to show off how great her swimming lessons are.
Top tips
1st aid bag
Pool bag
Hinting she got a bit randy on hols

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ran to tattle! I abandoned micks thread as I couldn't keep up with it & all the others but holiday mick is my fav!
One giant freckle
Feeling herself in a cosy
20 year old wedges
Jean shorts
Take out coffee before the buffet opens
The buffet!
Letting 1st born practically drowned for content and to show off how great her swimming lessons are.
Top tips
1st aid bag
Pool bag
Hinting she got a bit randy on hols
Great summary. Think the only things you missed are pics of her feet and aff links to EVERYTHING, even if things were gifts from family and friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't forget the endless piles of crap for the kids to keep them entertained šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.