Phoebe Court #25 Wowsers, look at Mick in her minging chef trousers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dare I say it, I’ve seen her look worse? At least the cycling shorts cover the largeness of her bottom half, and the all-in-one print thing is loose enough to cover the worst bits.

Lord only knows where she gets her smugness though. Incredible.

I used to think she didn’t have any skills, but to look in the mirror and think “Yep…strangers on the internet will want to see this” requires a level of delusion that’s impressive tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she looks a bit slimmer recently. I wonder if she’s on ozempic?
She definitely looks smaller in that blue jumpsuit. Actually a flattering style for her, for a change. We'll have to await the bikini selfie and chicken bollock to judge for certain!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely an angle miracle going on with those mirror selfies when you look at the pic of her against the wall.

Reactions: 8
B5FD84DE-FDA2-480F-8FDF-0956D39ACDA3.png

What is going on with her face?!? She is just such a munter

And let’s spare a thought for the person who has had to paint her toes this week. They must be in desperate need of therapy now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Thought that might be it, not too many places offer AI in Portugal, its all about the local restaurants.
Some hike to old town as far as I know!
I’d be worried if I was posting to so many people, and it took me about 2 minutes to find what looks like her hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.