Phoebe Court #25 Wowsers, look at Mick in her minging chef trousers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is nobody else completely mind blown at the amount of tit she packs to keep her kids occupied on holiday? Are they going abroad or…? bleeping nuts in my opinion, seems far too excessive.

Reactions: 14
Her hair is wavy and looks like she scrunches 50p mousse into it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m reasonably sure that if she was having a proper curly cut they wouldn’t brush it out before starting? Or having her hair cut in general? Mine is cut wet but I have it highlighted beforehand

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to notify Next that those sandals she’s returning need incinerating!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The audacity of this lump giving advice on curly hair techniques !!!
Not a bleeping curl in sight !!!
IMG_0967.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just a thought, should the title be Feebs Feed so more people can find the thread??

Thread suggestion- Pheobe Court #26 - you're NOT a curly girl

Or

Pheobe Court #26 - you do NOT have curly hair

Reactions: 5
Is nobody else completely mind blown at the amount of tit she packs to keep her kids occupied on holiday? Are they going abroad or…? bleeping nuts in my opinion, seems far too excessive.
I agree. I’d buy a couple of things they could dive for in the pool. They’d have an amazing time!! What on earth she needs all that tit for I’ll never know. Chat to your kids over dinner. Make them laugh. Engage them. You don’t need tablets and colouring books. Children are just small people. The enjoy a chat!j

Reactions: 5
God she was really out of breath just talking about her “curly” hair. She’s in my neck of the woods this weekend, I can smell the flask hotdogs already.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree. I’d buy a couple of things they could dive for in the pool. They’d have an amazing time!! What on earth she needs all that tit for I’ll never know. Chat to your kids over dinner. Make them laugh. Engage them. You don’t need tablets and colouring books. Children are just small people. The enjoy a chat!j
At what age do they start to enjoy just having a chat please because my 3 year old turns into a psycho every time we go into a restaurant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At what age do they start to enjoy just having a chat please because my 3 year old turns into a psycho every time we go into a restaurant 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha. I think 3. So it’s soon!!!
---
and I remember sitting in a restaurant thinking. Wow. You’re funny. You’re a person!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They haven’t told the kids they’re going away? In a nice surprise kind of way, or in a not even bothering to tell Vesper she was going to have a sibling kind of way?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thoughts… sunny holliday you’re joking?!
Taking the scooter out of school in term time
One of her better outfits tbf though

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.