Phoebe Court #25 Wowsers, look at Mick in her minging chef trousers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she likes to pretend to be a crunchy earth mother she really has no idea of gentle parenting has she. She also boasted about baby LED weaning for years, but her toddler request more food probably because he is still bleeping hungry and she turns into a raging crinkled old ogre and loses her tit?? Bet tonight tho she will stuff her never ending first stomach with a gusto for 5, her second stomach with a chessboard and the rest will be filled with snacks and gin. But god forbid smug king Herbert has an extra egg FFS. head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The kid is probably just starving after having to eat crappy “picky tea plates”. I think it’s great when the kids get involved in making a decision about what they eat! obviously anything more than peeling a banana for her kids is an inconvenience for our mick, apart from when it comes to her and jumbo swan guzzling every night. Then she’ll happily prepare a tudor feast to gorge herself on. Bet she’s got a reet banquet prepared for coronation weekend 😂😂. Swans will be travelling up from the royal estate as we speak 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right, I've been thinking about this, whats the relevance of herbaceous border being with Feebs all day? Is it that she knows he'll be on the spicy udders, or that she'll use food as a babysitter later so she can blink her way through a shite ad, or dick about with her wardrobe some more?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
If one of my kids had ASKED to eat a banana I would have put on a parade. And then to eat a boiled egg too! I would have been dancing.

it’s not as if she can’t afford it. If money was tight I could understand. But it definitely isn’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Right, I've been thinking about this, whats the relevance of herbaceous border being with Feebs all day? Is it that she knows he'll be on the spicy udders, or that she'll use food as a babysitter later so she can blink her way through a shite ad, or dick about with her wardrobe some more?
Probably wants an easy day with him. I don’t get the do a pre breakfast fruit platter, no wonder she is always late.

Reactions: 2
We're all so shocked with egg gate we have let the fact she's sat filming herself for 97k people in her towel pass us by !! With 3 day old mascara.
Screenshot_20230503_181538_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230503_181555_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If she gave the offspring a proper meal in the evening instead of whatever she can scrape from under her big toenail, the offspring would probably be easier to deal with at breakfast time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Putting my twopence in on this. Does she really believe that not restricting him food means she’s making a rod for her own back. What she’s actually doing is making food something out of reach, something that is glorified and what will happen is the poor kid will binge food eventually and end up with the same crappy eating habits and weight issues she has.
I have young kids and one is sasssy with the tantrums, it is exhausting but that’s being a toddler/preschooler, they’re learning and aren’t cognitively mature. I am and can regulate as an adult so it’s on me to control myself around how they behave, not control them and be a dictator. As parents we are mentors and role models. If you want your child to do something, lead by example. They copy everything!
I would never ever restrict food just to prove a point. She’s so draconian with the way she treats them, then she’s online to seek out validation for her actions. She absolutely should feel bad and be crying (I doubt she is though) The kid is 2, he’s still a baby and she’s acting like he’s a teenager that’s nicking stuff and needs taught a lesson. He wanted to eat fruit and also have something filling like his sister was having with her… call in the bleeping police feebs!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nothing absolutely nothing would ever make me talk tit about my kids online and I have a smattering of followers who are aquaintances, the rest are friends or family. She's an absolute prick.

Reactions: 18
I honestly don’t know why these Instagrammers say the stuff they do , I literally run 🏃‍♀️ here for the comments as I 💯 know it will be commented on😂 , my children are grown up and when they were small if they were hungry they had something to eat and I’m the same with my grandchildren and anyone who berates their child for being hungry and wanting something else should hang their head in shame it’s a disgrace hating on your child for wanting something as well as a banana in a morning

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also do these hair dresser posts prove her hair is NOT curly. Slightly wavy at best?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.