Phoebe Court #25 Wowsers, look at Mick in her minging chef trousers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is properly swole isn't he?!!, they remind me of the Croods. The unnecessary smug filming of them crooked feet on the end of them earthquake tremor legs with every step is in no
Way clever. Her smugness is ramping up and it's fantastic 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are they only half board, urrgh the disappointment 😂 I wanted the buffet content.
Those sandals have seen some sights, most well travelled pair of shoes in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I might just be over cautious but I put suncream all over my kids even if they are wearing "cover up" swim wear. Not just the bits that are on show 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So not only do we know exactly where they are on holiday she now shares the exact room in the hotel, I honestly have no idea how people with kids think this is safe and have no idea how dangerous this is.

Reactions: 13
So not only do we know exactly where they are on holiday she now shares the exact room in the hotel, I honestly have no idea how people with kids think this is safe and have no idea how dangerous this is.
Can’t believe she’s posting it while they’re still there.

It’s bad enough I found it on the jet2 website just using the info she’d shared

Reactions: 7
I thought the room looked lovely so just out of interest checked how much it would be for her villa for 2 adult 1 kid in June (so not in school holidays) and it's over £2000 for 5 nights 🙃🙃 it's not any cheaper in May either.

• Wow
  • Sad
😂😂 she absolutely is in her pants, those Jean shorts must have been killing her!
Also who let's their kids sleep alone in a bedroom on a ground floor on holiday? Has she never heard of maddie McCann (yes it was a different resort but still) we always slept one adult to a child until they were older.
Plus she's just shown the room off the garden 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think it was a pre recorded clip from when they first arrived before they’ve trashed the room. Just ‘airing off’ after travelling 😂🥴😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂 she absolutely is in her pants, those Jean shorts must have been killing her!
Also who let's their kids sleep alone in a bedroom on a ground floor on holiday? Has she never heard of maddie McCann (yes it was a different resort but still) we always slept one adult to a child until they were older.
Plus she's just shown the room off the garden 🤦‍♀️
My first thought was she's just saying the kids are in one room and they're in the other - at home they each take one child on and share a bed with a kid each. Not sure who she is trying to kid

I’m on holiday abroad with my family and I showed my parents (mum is 60 and dad is 63 but a very young 60 and 63) pics of Mick and Jumbo last night. They both put them both at 55 and said that they look like they’re away with their grandchildren 🤣🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
What’s with the eye bleeping herself and constant touching/scrunching of the hair?! Her self confidence is off the scale!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.