Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is that to do list for real? Sweep garden path and find purse?! I’m actually starting to feel sorry for her pathetic little existence if those things warrant being down on a list. On micks next to do list - think of things to write on a to do list. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Guys, remember she says she “forgets” to eat! That’s why she never eats with the kids, hers meals are always an after thought 🤥

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm snuffling like mick trapped in a Joanie jumper that's ten sizes too small catching up with this thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's a boring bastard lately but she's redeemed herself with the Where's Whaley outfit 😳🫣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

orangeboom

“They can be SPENNY” omg you cringey embarrassing twat
Necklaces are awful and that pink shirt has to be on the verge of disintegrating, it’s never off her honey monster back

• Haha

walterisback

Chatty Member
She is an out and out liar. Posts the stupid cringe face selfie saying she’s not got round to organising these bloody boxes but hey presto! there they are fully prepped and ready. I said it before as have others, this shambolic mum persona is nothing more than an act. She has a spreadsheet with all her engagements etc (has shown this in past) but the mistake is not keeping track of her lies.

• Heart

MrsB76

Chatty Member
So Feebs has been using this app for a year now and is bigger than she was when she first started!

great advertisement there 👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21

swipe_up

VIP Member
Happy New Year
Please let 2023 be full of fashion reels, an overcast winter holiday and enough blinking to power a wind farm.

52F4FF09-581C-499C-94FB-F61C616FEC10.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
What mirror does she look in before she leaves the house to think she looks good?!!
The wet hair just tops it. She’s off out for a nice lunch with friends, why the wet hair?!!! And awful boots. Non matching bag. She looks like she’s dug around a ”lost property box” for something to wear after being caught in the rain!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Nothing wrong with being confident and loving yourself, but our Henry Smugnall is so bastard annoying and arrogant with it, she needs a kick in the chicken ball

• Haha
  • Heart

Penny for them

Chatty Member
I can't believe they took squirty cream in the car for hot chocolate-how extra do they need to be!instead of folding napkins she should brush her daughters hair 🫣