Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanaff

VIP Member
View attachment 1863364 I don't think you can really include hair on the list when a) you've done naff all to it and b) it looks like this.

Dirty shoes on in the house again 🤢 hope V doesn't play on the floor in any that room
Christ, isn’t it wild that people do this everyday AND manage a full day of work/parenting/anything that isn’t blinking into your phone or stuffing your face?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Mick returns bingo….

Hi guys I’ve been just busy with life

Blink herself to death during a Tesco ad

Has put on 3 stone in a week

Fashion reel (please Mick 👊🏻 stomp and air pump would make my Christmas)

Ad for a company she’s never going to use unless she’s getting £££

Christmas shit is up and we need a full tour to see it

She still hates her daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 31

francesthemute

Who the fuck is she to tell people ‘it’s okay’ not to do all the extra things she does.

Honestly who on earth does she think she is?

This woman fucking hates her kids. And she hates her life.

All she does is try to create an image of herself on social media so that she gets chosen for ads. She doesn’t nurture or tune into her kids or follow their interests. She doesn’t pay attention to their needs. She doesn’t look after herself so that she can be there for them. She is greedy and selfish and frankly isn’t fooling anyone.

The December boxes are for show. And how dare she patronise anyone by trying to validate them by saying you don’t ‘need’ to do all the shit she does.

My kids time with me is just for them. Not for engagement. They have privacy, freedom of expression, safety. Phoebe Court does not make me feel insecure 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
She is really trying to convince herself to keep the dungarees isn't she.

The first dress is nice but too small. When she sits down it is going to gape everywhere.

The Chucky picture posted above 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 deaddddddddddd
If she sits down in them dungas she’ll chop a lip off

• Haha
  • Sick

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Imagine being Vesper’s age and knowing that you’re far away from the rest of the family, made to go up stairs yourself to listen to some talking toy because your mum can’t be arsed reading to two kids and your dad’s clearly unhappy and spends as much time away from home as possible. She can probably hear her reading to and cooing over Herb and maybe thinks “mum’ll come up for a cuddle soon” but she doesn’t appear.

Thankfully what Vesper won’t know (yet) is that in addition to all this, after eventually plucking up the courage to tell her mum how she feels, mum then mocks her to thousands of strangers online. Feebs, you’re an absolute horror

• Sad
  • Angry

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
What the actual fuck is she wearing?? I had to do a double take because I honestly thought it was Mr Tumble. Imagine how much better you would feel about your life if you had a friends of school meeting and you saw this jobless cunt dressed in clown clothes telling everyone she is an influencer lol. Well she makes me feel better about my life every day anyways.

Attachments

• Haha

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Sorry feebs … you might eat swan every night and bounce about in your 3 floor Tudor house with your 1st of December boxes and your electric car …. But I’ve got a smart meter 🤪🤪 something you will never have!! Muahahaha! Enjoy filling in your metre readings your peasant!!!

• Haha

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
I know we talked about this here before, but it just baffles me that her whole mantra around her children's childhood is 'this too shall pass'. Every time I look at my son and he looks bigger or reaches another milestone I feel like crying because these are the best days of our lives and I genuinely wish it could last forever! A friend of mine recently and very suddenly lost her 3 year old, which just makes me appreciate every second even more, tantrums, shitty nappies and all. She seems to hate everything about being a mum, seeks validation online, and when she gets gushing messages agreeing that children are a fucking annoying inconvenience she convinces herself that she is normal. Narcissistic, mean, horrible lazy lard lump. Wish I could give those poor kids a big cuddle and show them a day in a loving household, she doesn't deserve them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Yourbiggestcritic

Her most recent post saying vesper didn't feel part of the family in her bedroom on the top floor. Absolutely shameful she thought it was acceptable in the first place when there is a double bedroom spare on the same floor as her, Jim and Herbie! Taking a lot of strength to not reply to her and shame her for thinking its OK...but weighing it up with getting blocked and no longer enjoying her content 🤔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

georgijane

Chatty Member
So relatable, a £300 payment came out of her bank and that’s that… she just carries on as normal. All this pretending she’s ‘poor’ If £300 came out of my bank I would be f*cked until pay day

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Fanaff

VIP Member
I’m having a declutter and actually have a load of necklaces that I didn’t know what to do with. I’m sticking them on Vinted to see if I can catch me a Smugnell!

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
It’s almost like she thinks that because she birthed and breastfed them, they should be these perfect little robots. It’s Christmas! Vesper will have a better understanding of it and Herbie is probably hyper/overwhelmed with the lights and the decorations and the Santa chat.

I’m far from an expert but surely all children benefit from solid routines. She’s hyping them up doing arts and crafts before school, picking them up and plunking down a plate of picky tea shite at teatime before they all seem to have a disjointed bedtime routine.

I’m finding it harder to tolerate these folk who shill their kids out and try and manufacture a Gram-worthy existence and then complain when the kids don’t know whether they’re coming or going.

• Heart

Penny for them

Chatty Member
She should be fucking ashamed of herself for not realising this and sharing this , and using this as content, whilst I'm glad her daughter is allowed to sleep near her family I'm judging and disgusted she even had to do this!

• Heart

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
“Let’s normalise not cooking every night for your children”. Well yeah, if you’re a busy working Mum but you’re not are you? Not by normal standards. You lazy fuck!
You’ll still cook for you and Jim later won’t you? She boils my piss.

Also, maybe this is just me. But that’s a lazy tea you’d have in the summer time? Not on a cold winters night in January. Give them a tin of tomato soup and a cheese sandwich? At least it’s fucking warming.

• Heart