Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossip101xoxo

Last we saw was her sat waiting at LGI after not being on their appointment list... is she still sat there fuming with maternal rage? All gone quiet lol
I would put money on a doctor seeing her and telling her she’s a fat fuck and needs to lose weight so is channeling her rage into that. She’ll be back with a fist pumping reel soon about why the doctor is wrong and how she loves her fat rolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
She signed up for a free trial for something that was £300? what the heck was she signing up for?
I shit myself and set a reminder to cancel free trials for things that are only £2.99 a month.

Reactions: 26

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
Tell me you’re pretending to budget and be relatable .. whilst ‘forgetting’ a £300 payment comes out.
Tell me you’re promoting an exercise app .. whilst being morbidly obese and eating everything in sight.
Tell me you’re promoting beauty crap .. mascara still on AFTER a shower & don’t brush your hair or your teeth.
BIG FAT LYING PIG. Can’t stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A headline on the BBC website today - proof that she is an old old Tudor 😂😂😂😂 She didn’t get the necklaces\pendants on Vinted - she found them from the back of her wardrobe when she went from Tudor era to the Stuart era!!! 🤣🤣

51E06233-7B87-4F13-B378-0CF3AEA09C5B.jpeg

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Those necklaces are what you find in charity shops after someone has died and their relatives have cleared out the junk left behind. My 86 year old nana wouldn’t wear them. She doesn’t help herself when she dresses so old!!

• Haha
  • Wow

swipe_up

VIP Member
F264B5B8-395E-4238-B110-5E52DEB279BB.png
Would the person responsible for breaking into the circus and stealing coco the clowns show clothes please raise your hand.

She actually looks like she’s going to a fancy dress party, I just don’t know what she was thinking

daft bastard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
As if you publicly shame your daughter for not having cracked a life skill that you’ve been too lazy to teach - are you trying to look like the biggest (literally) cow bag on the planet mick?? That poor kids deserves better.

• Heart
Reactions: 24