Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
I can’t believe (well I can cause she’s a lazy sod) but I can’t believe she’s just admitted that one of the ‘jobs’ she had was to put the Christmas decorations away which were ‘just dumped upstairs’ so all she had to do was walk them up another set of stairs and put them behind the curtain in the spare office room.

I mean most people putting Christmas decorations away is getting the loft ladder down and trying to pass all the boxes up the small loft hatch and then play Jenga on the loft beams to get everything to fit.

Reactions: 21

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
Her and this fucking air fryer!! Just shut the fuck up! I thought her whole argument for it was that it doesn’t need preheating - but then she has to preheat it for the fucking croissants
Just use your fucking oven!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
So she’s glad she didn’t take vesper to castle Howard. Which the child would have found magical and festive and special I’m sure. Cow!

• Sad

francesthemute

So, she felt bad about shouting at the kids all day, says she is really struggling at the moment.

Two hours later, she's all better because of the 'lovely' messages she's received.

Are the kids feeling any better though? Or do they just get the worst of her and then have to wake up again not knowing if they have CraftyInstaMum or BitchMum today.

Phoebe is #1 in Phoebe's world, and that is that.

There's no shame in struggling, but FFS she is not doing anything about it except getting some validation from her huns. And who the fuck is even messaging her at this point anyway? Surely none of her followers are genuine, there to find something relatable?

She seems to think her children are the problem, not her. Why? Her 2 year old is 'brutal' and a 'wind-up merchant'? Phoebe you need help, and not the instagram kind, actual help, GP, therapist, parenting course - whatever, just fucking pick one and do something about your temper and lack of control.

• Heart

Blondetech

VIP Member
What DOES she see when she looks in the mirror ?
Seriously ?
I am literally looking at her insta with a look of disgust on my face.
My hubby had just said ‘what the fuck is wrong with your face?’
She looks so fucking happy with herself and I can’t for the life of me work out why !

Attachments

• Haha

Itsjustmetoo

I'm so glad that I could just eat my Christmas Dinner in peace when I was young without my mum telling me to stop so she can film it for likes from strangers on social media.

• Sad

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
I don’t get it! Has Herbie been at nursery today? I have a newborn at home whilst my toddler goes to nursery and I still get more done than she does. It’s like she doesn’t have any routine at all. Whilst I’m on my mat leave, I fully accept that the majority of the household jobs are my responsibility - as it should be for her whilst she is a stay at home mum massive insta wanker. I don’t understand how she doesn’t feel ashamed and is quite happy showing the internet, as well as Jim seeing it when he gets home too.
What baffles me is that they must be paying a fortune for Herb to go to nursery almost every day, he won't get the funding until April, and I bet Jim is paying for that. I'd die of shame if my husband was forking out for childcare and my house looked like an absolute shit tip and I openly admitted I'm too lazy to get shit done, like what??? What the fuck does she do all day??

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
But poor, dirty, adhd, overwhelmed Mick hasn't even got time to brush her teeth, or dry her hair, or eat....

• Haha

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but if having a few curls meant I had to walk around all day everyday looking like a drowned rat in freezing temperatures, just to look decent for an hour, than I say...Nooo thank you! If you have to work this hard to have curly hair you probably haven't got curly hair🤣

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
FB5C562B-4111-4681-990B-4AC5ABF11C0C.png
The face mum makes when you ask not to sleep in the damp loft anymore

aww Mick why the long face?
7917E6DD-B4CC-4477-9590-E101B53F0A68.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Mancnet

VIP Member
Perhaps Feebs should sleep up there and see how she feels…oh wait, she’d never make it up two flights of stairs!

• Haha

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Yeah she got a £120 experience for free. I'd rather pay and actually enjoy the experience with them rather than having to document every single moment. She probably still would have shoved a phone in their faces regardless.

Once again a massive childhood moment for her kids shared with thousands of people without their consent.

Her and her boyfriend have no shame do they?

• Angry

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
Fucking hell, poor little V. Imagine how long she had to pluck up the courage to say that to her beast of a mother, who’s so oblivious to how badly it reflects on her that she plasters it on Instagram for LOLs. Feebs really is one dangerously stupid individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The comment said that she is a horrible person for saying horrible things that come across like she resents them and does she not think they will look back and see these things she has said about them, I sent it 😊
And you are absolutely correct. She's so obsessed with trying to appeal to strangers on the internet that she compromises the feelings of her own family

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19