Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum123

VIP Member
Imagine taking your kids to see santa and someone's paid for it for you, I'd be so embarrassed. No shame at all trying to flog it to other people when you've not paid a penny yourself.

• Angry
Reactions: 19

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's like the school mums in a whatsapp group... in one breath they're moaning and pissing about having to buy the teachers a small gift, selection box for the school fete, Xmas play costume and donate £1.00... then in the same breath they're bragging about how they're doing santa railway experiences, winter wonderland, lights trails, Santa's grotto etc etc. But they're all so poor 🤔

• Heart

Fanaff

VIP Member
It just makes me so angry when she pretends she has such a busy life when she does fuck all. I’ve Been at work all day and check on her to see she had a car wash and added it to her to do list just to cross it off. I mean, Wtaf?!

• Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's like Bea Smith is on day release from Wentworth Detention Centre and all her clothes went out of style while she's been banged up for 20 years

• Haha

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
My husband and I were just scrolling netflix trying to decide what to watch, when I noticed there is a new film called Vesper, so I mentioned to him that one of the Instacunts called her daughter Vesper. He genuinely didn't believe me and thought I was taking the piss so I had to show hard evidence. He lost his shit when I informed him her son is called Herbert Holiday 🤣

• Haha

Lauz2427

VIP Member
View attachment 1863364 I don't think you can really include hair on the list when a) you've done naff all to it and b) it looks like this.

Dirty shoes on in the house again 🤢 hope V doesn't play on the floor in any that room
So she’s had a shower and got ready and surprised this is what most people do everyday plus have an actual job?! She’s so fucking weird

Ooooh it’s such a mystery how people manage to get up and showered every day!! and guess what mick - most people at least dry their hair so that they don’t look like an oversized mole rat when they leave the house. Plus hold down a job and look after their own kids?? Wow, what magical wizards we all are to do the impossible every day 😂😂
Also, get those rancid shoes off in the house, you grotesque turd.

• Haha
  • Heart

C0ffeekid

It was all a load of shite so she could flog a sign up/aff link for Monzo.

Anyone else spot that she posted the link without the sentence about how SHE benefits from people signing up - then deleted it and reposted a bit later? Sneaky tikka tits.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Thanks to @Lauz2427 for another fine thread title with loads of votes. See below for the full thread title. I had to edit and squeeze it to make it fit - a bit like our Mick trying to get into her winter coats 😂😂

You haven’t got this mama, it will not pass. Look after your children properly get off your big fat ass

• Haha
  • Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
She’s only ever happy being a mum when she is breastfeeding them. Once that stops she hates them.

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
Bloody hell. I really feel for those kids, well mainly Vesper. She will banished back to the attic before the weeks out!!

• Sad
  • Heart