Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heytherebaby

Chatty Member
That would make an excellent thread title
FeebsFeed; tikka tits and pickle minge, watch out kids, mums gonna whinge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

francesthemute

So why read here if it’s going to upset her? Actually Phoebe we are entitled to form opinions of you. In fact, that’s what you want us to do. That’s what being an influencer is.

The fact that we form different opinions to the ones you’d like, is only because of what you show us. We don’t ‘assume’ you hate your kids just for fun, we glean it from the way you talk about them, the way you justify your rages, the way you blame them for everything negative and never look inwards at your own behaviour.

We don’t assume you don’t exercise despite evidence to the contrary - it’s that the evidence is feeble and you are unconvincing. Personally I don’t care if you hit the gym(ondo) twice a day or never at all, but it’s insulting when you try and pass it off as this life-changing app that we should all spend money on.

Money we earn working in Primark, where you abuse the staff, or schools and nurseries, who you undermine constantly, or working to support vulnerable groups of people for little pay and little recognition, while you big yourself up for donating outgrown shoes twice a year.

You are unrelatable and out of touch.

But once upon a time you seemed a bit real and a bit likeable which is why I bothered following you in the first place.

Anyway, that’s my open letter to Phoebe done with 😂 bet she’s quiet over the weekend with her miserable joyless badly-dressed greedy boyfriend around #couplegoals #ifyoulikeitputaringonit

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yasss Vesper. 18 hours in and you’re the MVP of 2023 so far.

wake up and smell the coffee Feebs, your 5 year old knows you have a favourite child. Your 5 year old hurts because she’s in a draughty old attic on her own like the little princess. You do not need a spare room on your floor, you need to make your child feel loved and included.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
If my daughter ever said something as heartbreaking as that to me, I would dig a hole, climb in it and pull dirt on myself in fucking shame. The absurdity of her thinking this is acceptable to share to thousands asa comedy post is just 🤯🤯 social media really has blurred a line so much for these fuckers they really don't know what's normal and what's not anymore. What a cold hearted fucking bitch 🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Minniemousesshoes

She’s asking how to check what payments are set up to pay from her card. If only she knew someone who worked in finance/ banking who would either know or be able to find someone who knows relatively easily. 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Has she said what the big occasion is?
Her and Jim’s joint 70th 🤫

She will wear the big black glitzy frock, have her hair wet and curly and put a hideous chunky necklace with it and if she’s really pushing the boat out she will team it with her grubby docs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

orangeboom

Usually just a lurker on this thread..but this is exactly what I imagine her vag looks like.. unpleasant and I sincerely apologise for the mental image🤮🤮🤣
A84E1995-530B-494D-A5D4-C7BC1CCAC4B9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

justobservinghere89

The comment said that she is a horrible person for saying horrible things that come across like she resents them and does she not think they will look back and see these things she has said about them, I sent it 😊

• Heart

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
WHERE IS SHE?
She will be having an ‘unintentional social media break’ which will have done her the world of good - and then proceed with a million photos of activities they have done and finished off with an ad break.

In other words she is sulking people have called her out on the horrible creature she is and she will only come back to her ‘job’ when it’s time for an add.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

swipe_up

VIP Member
4C3E8E98-01D8-4C7D-99FE-B8A437DAE1D6.png

she looks like a holiday rep from the 90s

9FE0AE67-CB43-4B2B-B99E-EFEDDE88B2A5.png
You’ve all covered the mick muff

3572F0E7-0774-4D35-AEF5-A0C64B9E25A9.png
Currently dousing myself in this

CBE3CCE2-06AD-44DB-ADAA-BD8D0190860C.png

1672859888845.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Fat Tudor is an ungrateful bitch. I am unable to have children. I would give anything to be able to give birth to a child of my own and be a mum.

She should be grateful that she has two healthy children.

• Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
Also 3 pigs in blankets, a Yorkshire pudding and some veg is NOT a meal. Where are the carbohydrates and proteins that are going to keep the kids full all night until breakfast? Fucking idiot she is.
Don't worry they get Bombay Aloo Breast Milk for pudding

• Haha
  • Sick