Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becclo44

VIP Member
All the people they could get to do a driving theory test ad they choose the oldest person on Instagram? 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
The standard “you don’t have to do any of the extra Christmas stuff if you can’t or don’t want to” she likes doing cos it being her joy more likely most of the stuff can be AFF linked so it brings her money!!
This absolutely wrecks my tits, it's so smug and disingenuous and they're all at it. Easy for them to say when they're gifted everything left right and centre. Santa experiences, goodies for the kids. They'd appreciate it a bit more if they had an actual job and had to work hard for every penny they get. I don't care that its modern marketing. You will never convince me that fannying about on your phone telling lies all day is a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

swipe_up

VIP Member
4F9E1E54-6DEC-42DE-BB26-373F87FA494F.png

more reels like this please Mick

did she take the bra off before she went out? Look at them ( .)( .)

A28AD58D-6E9A-455D-B596-ACA89A7FD14C.png

Imagine her stomping through the restaurant filming everything and her tits knocking everything over

• Haha
  • Wow

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
So if Jim is 40 this year, he was only 25 in this photo 😆😆
I smell bullshit.
He looks 40 here!
They have both always looked old!
Screenshot_20221231_195116_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
So is that check list for 2 days ?
2 fucking days ?
I do more then that before I start my 1000-2200 NHS shift.
She needs to stop pissing around and realise that there are people with proper jobs who work really fucking hard and still don’t have a fraction of the luxuries that she constantly bleets on about as if they are normal AND then has audacity to claim she is hard done by !
She is so out of touch with real life that it’s embarrassing!
Look around you Feebs , just for once !!
Sorry - she has infuriated me today !

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Can you imagine her face if Vesper trampled over her flowerbeds! Alright for The Chosen One to do it.

Still raging she didn’t call the gardening account Simply (Flower) Bed

• Haha
  • Heart

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Why does she make spending time in the garden sound like she's off to war or something? It's just a job that we all do. When we get home from work. You fucking weapon.

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I dont say this to be judgey, you do you and I may be in the minority but I can count on one hand the amount of times I have shouted at my kids and eldest is 15, youngest 7. They know if I have shouted then its serious.
If she's shouting so often then they won't listen to her, they'll just be like oh mums going off again 🙄. I have a feeling she smacks them too!
She's the one with the problem, it isn't normal to lose your rag at kids as often as she does. 2 year olds can be horrific, 3 year olds even worse. 2nd children are the devil's spawn, I've been there, but shouting doesn't make them stop. This too shall pass mama, eat those frogs, make a list. She needs therapy. She should never have had kids. I reckon she had them because that's "what you're supposed to do"

Blondetech

VIP Member
‘Am I a bit shit ?’
Yes Mick.
You absolutely are
At parenting.
At weight loss.
At cooking.
At budgeting.
At being relatable.
At ‘influencing’
At styling.

At. Well. Pretty much everything really !!

• Heart

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
She's well matched to that decor on the hotel. looks like a care home
---

I have another one. Her fashion sense is still tragic. But at least Vesper made it out of the attic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Oh christ
What in the name of orthopaedic shoes are these fuckers?!
I don’t know how she’s got the cheek to mention about plus size fashion on her bio when she’s going to be stomping about in these.

On another note…do we reckon Jim reads tattle? Do you reckon he calls her Mick or tikka tits if she gets on his nerves or when they have an argument

• Haha

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
So all those new followers are due to the dippy egg reel - they are in for a shock! Meal sharing highlight going well 😝 and I don’t think I have words for the outfit, the coat looks like she’s going to start advertising fisherman’s friends
That coat looks like she is about to get lured into drain by a clown holding a red balloon. Lucky for her, she would get stuck and only her legs would be chewed off. Lucky for us that would destroy the horrendous trousers

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
Kills me that she pays £12 for a video editor…ain’t no editing those blinks out Feebs! Save yourself the money

• Haha

cantinfluenceme

I'm sorry but this has blown my mind! Who on earth let's their child play with slime at the kitchen table at 7.15 in the morning? On a school day! And she's been begging since 6.30! And old Feebs gives in to her (but let's make it Instagramable 😜). There will 100% be a meltdown later about being late for school..

• Heart