Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Children need to learn to behave in restaurants without toys and I pads. At vespers age she should be able to participate in conversations?
Vesper most likely can but Mick probably can’t be arsed hence taking the contents of Smiggle and Hamleys with her.
No one gets in the way of Mick & a dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell, most restaurants will have some crayons that come with a kids menu and activities on the back to keep them entertained for 10 mins while waiting food. What more does she need!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awww feebs getting all sentimental regarding Jim tonight - must be her turn to get some this week not Alan 🤮

However the throwback pic of them - Herbert is the spitting image of a smarmy looking jim.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He looks a bit cute! Don’t hate me! How
Domes have changed. They’ve both pilesmin the lbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We've all seen the picture of toddler mick right? She was just born looking 60 and has never changed. Sucks to be you mick 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jumbo has a really pointy chin

and

he looks like Sam smith a tiny bit in that picture

Both still look like smug twats tho

Reactions: 3
Jumbo has a really pointy chin

and

he looks like Sam smith a tiny bit in that picture

Both still look like smug twats tho
I think both the kids have got that pointy chin if there’s to she seems to have a pointy one in the close up tofah she took of herself all I can see is herbie

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.