Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole park in the background in one of her 3 gardens. So relatable in her tudor mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If there’s one thing this lump doesn’t do it’s forget to eat.
This 30 mins stretching does she think this is like an actual workout?! Not many ads recently for gymondo app

Reactions: 10
The house is a great size but looks quite grotty and probably looks much worse in real life. I can’t imagine she cleans it properly. She’s never mentioned a cleaner that I can recall but she must have one, there is no way she’s vacuuming up those stairs! She’d be dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Herbie looks like Joffrey.

Who else sees it?
Oh.My.God that's who he looks like!!! I've been wrecking my brain all this time wondering why a 2 years old evoke such negative feelings in me and now I know so THANK YOU!!
Also, after her chat yesterday about how the house has no insulation and single glazed windows, can you guys imagine how absolutely freezing Vespers bedroom is in the loft??? Why can't she have the spare room with the rest of the family? How absolutely heartbreaking 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh.My.God that's who he looks like!!! I've been wrecking my brain all this time wondering why a 2 years old evoke such negative feelings in me and now I know so THANK YOU!!
Also, after her chat yesterday about how the house has no insulation and single glazed windows, can you guys imagine how absolutely freezing Vespers bedroom is in the loft??? Why can't she have the spare room with the rest of the family? How absolutely heartbreaking 😭
I can't believe they have put that poor kid upstairs in the loft when they have a spare room on the floor they are on! That poor little girl deserves better than that tudor monstrosity as a mother.

Reactions: 8
Bet Jumbo has got a semi just thinking about it

Is this how she’s actually styled it?! Looks awful and pretty much how I looked getting home after a rainy and windy school run this morning.
I need to know who told her her hair was curly. Gurllll it's a mess. And wavy at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.