Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If vesper put on a summer hat and gloves the caption would be so different. She’d berate her. But when prince Herbert does it is a clever choice

Reactions: 18
If vesper put on a summer hat and gloves the caption would be so different. She’d berate her. But when prince Herbert does it is a clever choice
Was just coming on to say this. She takes the piss out of Vesper’s clothes choice all the time.

Would rather wear what Vesper wears than that bloody pink shirt 🥴

Reactions: 5
I don’t think any stylist would appreciate the nanna gilet she’s always wearing. My nan (age 77) finally bought one this winter and hates it…Mick seems to live and die in hers 💀

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s not even December yet and she’s having a cheeseboard every bleeping night by the sounds of it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was gonna say that meme goes for Primark workers too Mick! Is that allot of cheese to open for 2-cheesus Christ!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.