Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the woman has three fridges/fridge freezers. I shouldn't be so shocked but wow! THREE. In the house. Not a chest one in the garage three fridge freezers in the house I can't get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg the woman has three fridges/fridge freezers. I shouldn't be so shocked but wow! THREE. In the house. Not a chest one in the garage three fridge freezers in the house I can't get over it.
That’s half of her electric bill right there! How do you have that much to fill it with? We’re a family of four and we have an under counter freezer and the one at the bottom part of the fridge. This is because we often have animals butchered (family are farmers) so will have larger quantities of meat than normal…
Is she storing bodies in them? Surely the food rotation wouldn’t be great when you have that many to keep track of?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's an awful house, don't see the appeal of it all. I know it's big, but seems like loads of poky rooms, especially the kitchen and snug. Conservatories are always absolutely filthy and freezing and theirs seems like an ancient one. Playroom for 2 such small kids all the way at the top seems odd. V's bedroom a weird shape and it seems like it definitely makes more sense for her to have the spare room.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she gives me such Tory vibes it kills me 😂

smug Tory Tudor with an annexe the size of my one bed flat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine if you rented the annexe & you had to look at them smug twats on the thousand pound climbing frame, I’d move.

I deffo think she has a cleaner, on the sly when Jim’s at work.

Poor Vesper banished to the attic, I hope she gets some attention off her dad.

3 floors & not a single child safety feature (my son is 9 months younger than Herbert & we still have stair gates 🤷🏼‍♀️)

3 freezers full of swan!

I reckon I could go to her town & find her house, it’s a popular market town I’ve visited many times, she is crazy for practically sharing her address online.

Reactions: 12
She takes all that stuff with her for a meal out or whatever?!
Yeah that's a ridiculous amount of stuff to take out for a meal! I'm mean a 7 course banquet of swan takes a while to plough your way through but surely the kids don't actually need a whole playroom's worth of toys ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t even take the kids that much stuff when we go on holiday 😂😆 ridiculous amount for a day or meal out.
When we went out for meals we chatted. We had a lovely time. No game in sight! But my kids do talk for Britain!!

Reactions: 10
I don’t even take the kids that much stuff when we go on holiday 😂😆 ridiculous amount for a day or meal out.
I was thinking the same. 😂 For dinner out I take a small note book, a couple of pens, a small amount of stickers and two characters. They are only played with whilst waiting for food and quite often my daughter just picks one thing either characters of drawing. Crazy amount of stuff!

Reactions: 7
She packs all that shite and still takes their iPads?! Don’t get me started on the play doh. I always feel extra when I take a colouring book and pencils out for my daughter (same age as vesper), there’s no need.

Reactions: 8
Children need to learn to behave in restaurants without toys and I pads. At vespers age she should be able to participate in conversations?

• Heart
Children need to learn to behave in restaurants without toys and I pads. At vespers age she should be able to participate in conversations?
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with colouring books at a restaurant to keep them occupied but all the other crap is unnecessary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.