Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work for Primark and I generally didn't have a problem with the customers. Prior to that I worked in a supermarket in a "posh" market town with a high proportion of middle class and/or old people (probably feebs domain) and those customers were far more difficult and petty than the chavs in Primark. They would complain about literally anything :LOL:

Reactions: 9
I used to work for Primark and I generally didn't have a problem with the customers. Prior to that I worked in a supermarket in a "posh" market town with a high proportion of middle class and/or old people (probably feebs domain) and those customers were far more difficult and petty than the chavs in Primark. They would complain about literally anything :LOL:
This!
I worked in retail for a few years and the only customers I ever had problems with were older customers or customers that were more middle class!

Reactions: 7
So she said V woke up at 4.45am today (or around that time). What I don’t understand is, why does she let her get up at that time? She’s not an infant anymore. I have two kids, 9 & 3.5 and if they are up before 6am, they are promptly sent back to bed.

Reactions: 16
So she said V woke up at 4.45am today (or around that time). What I don’t understand is, why does she let her get up at that time? She’s not an infant anymore. I have two kids, 9 & 3.5 and if they are up before 6am, they are promptly sent back to bed.
Absolutely the same in our house. No reason what so ever for her to be getting up at that time (unless poorly obviously)

Reactions: 11
Yes I Say it's not morning yet downstairs is not open!!! It works fine 🙌🏻

Reactions: 8
I don’t get her, wanting to buy MAC lipstick yet 99% of the time she barely even brushes her hair or teeth? She looks like a potato most of the time, yet is wanting to buy expensive lipstick? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And didn’t she throw loads of expensive make up including lipsticks away not so long ago because she didn’t wear them??

• Haha
Also thought this. She’s nearly 5 and a half. Send her back to bed. She can fully understand the difference between night and day.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but who tf has TWO packets of pitta breads LEFT OVER. Left over from what?? What the duck?

Hmmm looks to me like she’s deleted the pitta bread pizza story now 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s probably cold up in the top of the house all on her own 😩

• Sad
Mine genuinely believed it was against the law to go downstairs or speak above a whisper before 6.30!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but who tf has TWO packets of pitta breads LEFT OVER. Left over from what?? What the duck?

Hmmm looks to me like she’s deleted the pitta bread pizza story now 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t think that was her, I think it was notsofarmerswife I’ve only just caught up on insta stories but it stood out to me because I read here first 😂

Reactions: 3
Mine genuinely believed it was against the law to go downstairs or speak above a whisper before 6.30!!
Someone needs to come and make my 3 year old believe this. She sneaks downstairs at 6am and turns the living room light on... then goes back up to bed.

She's not sleeping in the attic mind you

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I recently saved my 6 year old daughters life on our kitchen floor after she choked. I’m not even exaggerating when I say it was one of the most horrendous things I’ve ever dealt with (and I’m a nurse!).

CUT UP GRAPES AND OLIVES FOR YOUR CHILDREN YOU LAZY FAT duck! 🤬🤬🤬

They are big enough to block your child’s WHOLE airway! 😭

AAFF89C3-9CAF-4A48-95E3-5F5DF38AF32A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I recently saved my 6 year old daughters life on our kitchen floor after she choked. I’m not even exaggerating when I say it was one of the most horrendous things I’ve ever dealt with (and I’m a nurse!).

CUT UP GRAPES AND OLIVES FOR YOUR CHILDREN YOU LAZY FAT duck! 🤬🤬🤬

They are big enough to block your child’s WHOLE airway! 😭

View attachment 1754732
I was thinking exactly this, this weekend we went for a birthday party, and a little boy choked on grapes that were cut up, but he shoved like 5 down at once. He wasn't even my kid but the pure terror and fear I felt as he was turning blue and his mum's desperate cries for help will haunt me for life. Luckily after dad doing Heimlich on him he coughed them up, but I don't think I will be giving grapes to my son for a long time, not even cut up. She is a bleeping moron and she shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she do it because she knows people will message her and she can weed out people to block? Can’t fathom giving mine whole grapes. Always cut them in half or even quarters.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.