Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day at being a tit parent I see.
WTF is wrong with her - how is everything so difficult and such a drama ?
It's concerning how little patience she has and how often she refers to herself as "Not being a nice Mum"
I can't imagine how awful she must be if she describes herself as that.

Reactions: 15
Does she do it because she knows people will message her and she can weed out people to block? Can’t fathom giving mine whole grapes. Always cut them in half or even quarters.
I don’t even give my husband grapes cos he eats so bleeping quickly he would probably choke! (I’m not even joking either, he once choked on a piece of broccoli eating so bloody quickly). She’s soooooo lazy, bet jimbo will be cooking a banquet for old Tudor tits so she can shovel food down her neck while the kids have a choking hazard plate for dinner

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I wonder where her being "good enough" and a "you got this mama" parent stops and being neglectful kicks in for her. Like, where does she draw the line? I'd be genuinely curious to know.

Reactions: 12
I recently saved my 6 year old daughters life on our kitchen floor after she choked. I’m not even exaggerating when I say it was one of the most horrendous things I’ve ever dealt with (and I’m a nurse!).

CUT UP GRAPES AND OLIVES FOR YOUR CHILDREN YOU LAZY FAT duck! 🤬🤬🤬

They are big enough to block your child’s WHOLE airway! 😭

View attachment 1754732
Maybe I’m a bad mum but my 2&3 year old eat full grapes with me. They don’t at school or have them away from me but with me they do. I see it as learning. A weaning account I follow says it’s good to encourage them to learn this skill. Each to their own I guess and like I say they only have them with me and dad cos they are supervised

• Wow
Reactions: 2

She's totally irresponsible continuing to serve un cut grapes, olives (also popcorn) to such young children- H is only 2! And with such a large following she DOES have some responsibility for 'influencing' people to maybe think this is ok.
She's been told multiple times of this risk and still continues with her lazy slob I know better than anyone attitude! Maybe Tesco need to be made aware.....?

Reactions: 9
Did I read that question box right…what can I help with???? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 her ego is out of control! You can help me with some hair tips feebs since you’re loving yours so much ….what’s the name of that cut you have, the hucknall? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did I read that question box right…what can I help with???? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 her ego is out of control! You can help me with some hair tips feebs since you’re loving yours so much ….what’s the name of that cut you have, the hucknall? 🤯
I don’t understand why she thinks people will go to her for advice when she openly admits her life is a tit show and she struggles most days parenting her kids! She doesn’t work and has both kids now in child care yet still struggles with the most basic of tasks like brushing her teeth! Yet is wanting to offer advice to others 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I want help with not brushing my teeth,eating my own body weight in cheese every night or just looking like a potato then I’ll ask you feebs 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck does she think she can help anyone with?!
She is the last person I’d go to for any advice on anything. She doesn’t work, has no hygiene standards, treats her kids like tit daily, has absolutely no fashion sense or knows what would suit her, gives up dogs and chickens because they’re too hard work, lives in a big cluttered damp house. There’s not a single thing I think she could help with

Maybe I’m a bad mum but my 2&3 year old eat full grapes with me. They don’t at school or have them away from me but with me they do. I see it as learning. A weaning account I follow says it’s good to encourage them to learn this skill. Each to their own I guess and like I say they only have them with me and dad cos they are supervised
Supervised or not though they can still choke. I’d be tempted to unfollow the weaning account that suggests otherwise!

Reactions: 14
What the duck does she think she can help anyone with?!
She is the last person I’d go to for any advice on anything. She doesn’t work, has no hygiene standards, treats her kids like tit daily, has absolutely no fashion sense or knows what would suit her, gives up dogs and chickens because they’re too hard work, lives in a big cluttered damp house. There’s not a single thing I think she could help with

Supervised or not though they can still choke. I’d be tempted to unfollow the weaning account that suggests otherwise!
Yep I’d unfollow that account too. Absolutely not worth the risk. I wouldn’t wish what I went through with my daughter on anyone 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I personally wouldn’t take the risk. They can choke in seconds, I would be terrified they did and I just froze. The trauma of having Heimlich a child is something I would do all I could to prevent.

the weaning account you follow should be shut down. Please please don’t feed your 2&3 year old in cut grapes, there is no skill to be learned. You’re literally dicing with death every time, that may sound dramatic to you but it’s really not. If something happened to your child you would never forgive yourself, it takes seconds so please re think this

• Heart
I only stopped cutting grapes for my eldest once he was 8. But I have a 1 year old and I went back to cutting them as she will steal food off anyone and I wasn’t taking the risk.

Reactions: 2
Where I'm from a little boy died from eating a whole grape from the pizza hut buffet. No one in the restaurant could get it out. So sad. I'd personally put safety over any sort of skill learning (I don't think it's a skill, but if it was I wouldn't care if they never did if it they were safe).

• Sad
You are definitely not a bad mum, but please don't listen to advice from an insta 'weaning expert'. If you want to learn more, please speak to an a&e nurse or Dr, they will soon tell you how ridiculous that advice is. A grown ass person can choke on a grape, it's not a skill, it's pure luck. As someone else said, it's the perfect shape and size to get lodged into an airway, and once it does, it's very difficult to remove as the peel stucks to it. If you can't dislodge it, you have to call an ambulance. By the time they get there your little ones heart would have stopped due to the lack of oxygen, so you will have to perform CPR and hear your kids ribs break as you pump their chest. If paramedics can't remove grape, they will get rushed to hospital, where they have 3 options: try to push grape to the side of the airway to get some air in, try to suck it out, and as a last resort, literally cut your kid's throat. If this doesn't sound like something you want to go through with your children, I suggest you cut the grape in quarters.
Sorry to be graphic, but I don't agree that playing with your kids life should be a 'parental choice' and I hope I made you think twice. And also, please please unfollow that account, they need to be shut down, as they could literally be responsible for children's death.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You are definitely not a bad mum, but please don't listen to advice from an insta 'weaning expert'. If you want to learn more, please speak to an a&e nurse or Dr, they will soon tell you how ridiculous that advice is. A grown ass person can choke on a grape, it's not a skill, it's pure luck. As someone else said, it's the perfect shape and size to get lodged into an airway, and once it does, it's very difficult to remove as the peel stucks to it. If you can't dislodge it, you have to call an ambulance. By the time they get there your little ones heart would have stopped due to the lack of oxygen, so you will have to perform CPR and hear your kids ribs break as you pump their chest. If paramedics can't remove grape, they will get rushed to hospital, where they have 3 options: try to push grape to the side of the airway to get some air in, try to suck it out, and as a last resort, literally cut your kid's throat. If this doesn't sound like something you want to go through with your children, I suggest you cut the grape in quarters.
Sorry to be graphic, but I don't agree that playing with your kids life should be a 'parental choice' and I hope I made you think twice. And also, please please unfollow that account, they need to be shut down, as they could literally be responsible for children's death.
I completely agree - I once choked on a grape as an adult and it was so scary, I couldn’t breathe. Luckily my mum was there and whacked me so hard on the back that it dislodged. I always always always cut grapes, apple, even satsuma segments for my littles. Even then they still shovel them but at least they’re smaller and easier to fish out if necessary 🙈
Safety always comes first with kids, even if you think it’s a bit OTT. They’re masters of getting themselves into sticky situations without trying anyway!!😂

Reactions: 7
She is a disgrace, one story she is moaning about how bad she has had it & the next asking what she can help people with. She is the one who seems to need help.

Reactions: 6
Perfectly put. The trauma of my daughter turning blue and flopping over my arm will haunt me forever. I’ve dealt with situations where patients have choked (usually patients with dementia or Parkinson’s), but having to save the life of your child due to choking is a whole different ballgame.

To the original poster - please unfollow that account and follow one such as Millie’s Trust instead. Millie Thompson died at nursery aged 9 months after choking on mashed potato. Mashed potato! Children can choke so quickly on anything. Please please cut up grapes and anything that could become lodged in your children’s airway 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I had to do the Heimlich maneuver on a pre schooler over an uncut grape in their lunchbox, I hope to never relive that experience in my life. It takes just a second, cut the grapes 😔

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.