Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably frantically writing posts about maternal rage about her kid being ill as we speak!

Reactions: 8
So her kid is REALLY poorly and then the next day is fine so drags her out meeting friends for the day IN THE RAIN!!!!

I mean I know it’s hard staying in the house when kids are poorly but jeeze give her time recover before dragging her out spreading germs everywhere. She looked so poorly bless her - I’m sure a few days at home building her strength back up would of been so much better for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hahaha. So the child is well enough to go out in the rain today. Ridiculous. Yesterday she has a temp. Today. Fine. And I had some sympathy for her. I’m
So stupid !! Was it all an act for absent jimbo?

Reactions: 9
Second Q&A in the last couple weeks she hasn’t answered. I reckon spots must have appeared today and Henry’s spitting swan feathers in Tudor towers.
Doing Q&As and “this or that” boosts your engagement apparently probably why she’s done a few

Reactions: 7
I've mentioned here before that my mother also follows feebs and often sends me her 'tips'; well, she's just sent me the flaccid hot dogs in a flask 'tip'. Anyone know where I can get a new mother?! 😅🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I've mentioned here before that my mother also follows feebs and often sends me her 'tips'; well, she's just sent me the flaccid hot dogs in a flask 'tip'. Anyone know where I can get a new mother?! 😅🙃
How old is your mum out of curiosity?

Reactions: 3
Shes 55 but looks about a decade younger than Mick 🤣 I'm 31 with kids that are 5 & 7 so think she tries to send me 'helpful' things that I may not have thought of 😬
I was gonna say even your mum probably thinks, aww look at that nana on instagram looking after her grandkids🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shes 55 but looks about a decade younger than Mick 🤣 I'm 31 with kids that are 5 & 7 so think she tries to send me 'helpful' things that I may not have thought of 😬
Aww it’s great when grandmas support other grandmas haha

Who else does your mum follow? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
About 19 stories to say it’s ok to have a messy house and that she’s a messy person….. ok Feebs we understand 🤣

Reactions: 25
The only thing I kept seeing in that story, is the Ipad on the floor that she continuously stepped over.
🤯
Bad enough she doesn't get her kids to clean up after themselves. But leaving an Ipad on the floor?
Maybe it's because I know they're expensive and wouldn't be able to replace it if it got damaged, I don't know 😂

Reactions: 17
The only thing I kept seeing in that story, is the Ipad on the floor that she continuously stepped over.
🤯
Bad enough she doesn't get her kids to clean up after themselves. But leaving an Ipad on the floor?
Maybe it's because I know they're expensive and wouldn't be able to replace it if it got damaged, I don't know 😂
Yeah see that is just lazy isn’t it. It’s right in the middle of the hall

Reactions: 10
Why doesn't she tidy her house instead of filming it and justifying it in a million essays on insta. Top tip for you there tudor tits.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone has yanked her chain😄 she always posts like that when someone has given her home truths

Reactions: 15
There’s a difference between leaving a few breakfast dishes out to go out for the day than leaving your house looking like it’s been ransacked! Why does she have to justify it by saying she’s been “solo parenting” for 3 days and that’s why?! She said the kids have both had massive naps all afternoon so why not just tidy up a bit then?
She’s just a lazy duck. Oh no silly me sorry, adhd has meant she can’t concentrate on a task long enough.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.