Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows how much she thinks her kids as an inconvenience. Some people would give their life for a child - she’s so ungrateful

Reactions: 5
4309EB52-41CB-4EA6-BB9C-50C06395FBE4.png

oh duck off you daft prick 😂

strangers would recognise your kids out so just have a think about that you milky mentalist 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How disgusting to post pictures of your child feeling their absolute worst! Why?? 😡😡 This angered me so much… some of the things these influencers share about their poor kids. There has got to be some regulation needed surely, these children have no say. Imagine Mick being that ill, sweating, holding onto a bucket half asleep and clearly very uncomfortable and Jim was pointing a phone in her face then sharing it all over the internet. It’s not ok 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1186502
oh duck off you daft prick 😂

strangers would recognise your kids out so just have a think about that you milky mentalist 🙄🙄🙄
This is so true, I follow a house account that I didn't realise at the time was local to me. The girls parents help her a lot with the renovations and i saw her mum in Aldi once. Said hiya you alright to her, she said yeah are you but I could tell she didn't have a clue who I was. It was only after I walked off I was like tit I don't actually know her or her daughter yet I know her name, where she lives, where she works ect. I felt a right knobhead and like some sort of weird stalker but it was a genuine situation. I can't imagine people I don't know coming up and knowing all my info never mind my kids details.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought she was weaning him off the udders 🙄
Yet again just giving in.
No is no! Doesn’t surprise me cos I don’t think she’s been told no either…..apart from when Jim sticks his heels in and pisses off on holiday!

Poor vesper been splashed on stories and cue an ad! She knew that would need to have been posted today. Sometimes I think she won’t sink any lower (than her udders) then she does 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She’s such a bleep. When I was a kid my mum gave me all the cuddles and just looked after me when I was poorly, thank god this sort of fuckery of sharing everything with the world wasn’t around its disgusting.
Also….she’s moaning Herbie had a nap 1-3, wake him up then if it’s that inconvenient. Don’t just sit there with him on your udder and moan he’s been asleep, you’re right there.

Reactions: 12
She’s such a bleep. When I was a kid my mum gave me all the cuddles and just looked after me when I was poorly, thank god this sort of fuckery of sharing everything with the world wasn’t around its disgusting.
Also….she’s moaning Herbie had a nap 1-3, wake him up then if it’s that inconvenient. Don’t just sit there with him on your udder and moan he’s been asleep, you’re right there.
She's only doing it for sympathy so the world will know how much she has to deal with 🙄 she's a bleeping hole

She infuriates me, her poor daughter has a temp that high that she’s been physically sick. Who would post that to Instagram? I don’t know anyone that would. And instead of any kind of concern, love or sadness she’s told us she’s annoyed about plans!

She infuriates me, her poor daughter has a temp that high that she’s been physically sick. Who would post that to Instagram? I don’t know anyone that would. And instead of any kind of concern, love or sadness she’s told us she’s annoyed about plans!
Yes more bothered about her plans being ruined than anything else!

you watch, there will be swipe ups for chicken pox relief remedies soon….

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes more bothered about her plans being ruined than anything else!

you watch, there will be swipe ups for chicken pox relief remedies soon….
Hold tight for a ful set of stories then highlights once Henry has single-handedly solved chicken pox and is now an expert.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Second Q&A in the last couple weeks she hasn’t answered. I reckon spots must have appeared today and Henry’s spitting swan feathers in Tudor towers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fair play to her though. At least she’s being a mum not an instamum. Fops wouldn’t be as absent!

Reactions: 1
Fair play to her though. At least she’s being a mum not an instamum. Fops wouldn’t be as absent!
she isn't usually 😂 any chance to plaster it like the last time they were both ill.

Jim was away for the night so I'd suspect he's got home earlyish and then been off for the rest of the day.
Only time she ever puts her phone down when he's home.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.