Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was. I can't keep track of their rooms.
Because there's also 2 other rooms off that one I think 🤔 one is full of junk and I don't know if the other one is Vespers room that joins onto this 'playroom'
And she wonders why V ends up in their bed 🤔

Reactions: 5
Seriously how many toys do those kids have??? The junk in that play room really shows it

Reactions: 8
Is this the same room Vesper sleeps in!?!?
View attachment 1183397
Honestly what does FEEBS do all day? There is just no excuse for this. I’m not saying that my house is perfect but look at all her crap shoved in the corner and all the toys every where. Does she not teach them to tidy away? But then when they see their Mother just piling the house up with crap how would they ever learn. Some bloody playroom 🙄

Reactions: 11
That unfinished rainbow she painted will never stop annoying me 😂😂 why has she just left the ends like that? Tip of the iceberg with the lazy Tudor I suppose lol

Reactions: 9
That unfinished rainbow she painted will never stop annoying me 😂😂 why has she just left the ends like that? Tip of the iceberg with the lazy Tudor I suppose lol
I think it's meant to end in a cloud but it's crap and just looks unfinished 😄

Honestly what does FEEBS do all day? There is just no excuse for this. I’m not saying that my house is perfect but look at all her crap shoved in the corner and all the toys every where. Does she not teach them to tidy away? But then when they see their Mother just piling the house up with crap how would they ever learn. Some bloody playroom 🙄
It’s pure laziness. In my house kids don’t go to bed unless they’ve both helped me tidy their tit up.

Reactions: 7
Our playroom gets really messy but I make sure at the end of the day my children help me tidy it up 5 and 2 they are and they are now really good at helping me tidy up it’s like our little routine now as I can’t bare going to bed knowing it’s messy 😂😂

Okay so I’m going to start getting my 18 month old to help tidy her toys up at the end of the day so she doesn’t end up spoilt and messy like the young tudors. Thanks for the parenting advice tattle bastards

Reactions: 10
Okay so I’m going to start getting my 18 month old to help tidy her toys up at the end of the day so she doesn’t end up spoilt and messy like the young tudors. Thanks for the parenting advice tattle bastards
Turn it into a game they absolutely love it. There's a tidy up song too for little ones. I've been doing it since my sprog could walk, he's 3 and always comes home from nursery with stickers for helping

Reactions: 10
They still end up messy 😂
But at least they learn how to tidy away.
My 4 year old tidies away without being asked now sometimes.
I have a 1 year old too and she sometimes helps. She thinks it's fun getting it in the box when we clap for her 😂

Vespers been poorly and she’s taken photos for the gram, because obviously if she doesn’t post it it didn’t happen, right? 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She has no empathy at all for Vesper. Just moaning about how it affects herself and her plans 🙄. Poor kid being plastered all over Instagram when she's not feeling well.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
And thisssss. Is exactly why he keeps doing it Feebs and why they get so bad. Because he knows you give in.
Every single time you've posted about him being like this.. You've given in.
It gets him what he wants so why wouldn't he?

Attachments

Reactions: 16
And thisssss. Is exactly why he keeps doing it Feebs and why they get so bad. Because he knows you give in.
Every single time you've posted about him being like this.. You've given in.
It gets him what he wants so why wouldn't he?
She can duck off she used to lie about quad bike watching TV! She was raised by the ipad and Mr Tumble. Then Mick copied his dress sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Vesper looked so bloody poorly and she's got pictures of her all over her stories. bleeping weird behaviour when your child is ill. No privacy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
For someone who has a “job” on social media she claims she doesn’t know who 90% of celebrities are. I find that odd.

Reactions: 7
Obviously Scooters not well so I dont mean that part but does anyone else think Jim is probably secretly happy his lazy tudor woman has actually had to do something!! Like be on her toes, cleaning sick. That's her room for sure, she's always in there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.