Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of her hanging her washing out? Is that all of her house?!
I thought exactly the same from the screenshot but then watched the video and you can tell it’s like 2 or 3 houses so must be neighbours (poor sods having to look at Mick every day)

Reactions: 1
I could give her some energy saving tips …… dont use your dishwasher at all love … wash up … ffs she doesn’t work lol and can’t even wash up lol

Reactions: 13
You know when you have a totally unreasonable thing you hate.. mine is tongues. I hate hate hate seeing people stick their tongue out in person or in photos. I think I hate photos more actually cuz I can’t help but study it.

I can’t explain it but even her tongue looks like it belongs to an old person. The way it’s pointed and narrow at the end. It’s like she’s doing it but not fully committing cuz she knows it’s silly so she’s only sticking it out conservatively. Haha I realise I sound mental but I really hate tongue out photos. This tongue out photo is the equivalent of her trying to use “cool” young lingo and sounding like an undercover police officer.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You know when you have a totally unreasonable thing you hate.. mine is tongues. I hate hate hate seeing people stick their tongue out in person or in photos. I think I hate photos more actually cuz I can’t help but study it.

I can’t explain it but even her tongue looks like it belongs to an old person. The way it’s pointed and narrow at the end. It’s like she’s doing it but not fully committing cuz she knows it’s silly so she’s only sticking it out conservatively. Haha I realise I sound mental but I really hate tongue out photos. This tongue out photo is the equivalent of her trying to use “cool” young lingo and sounding like an undercover police officer.
F7E73966-E7B5-4B89-AA60-BB3BC2AFFFCE.png

It’s the neck for me! Look at it 😂 (sorry that you have to witness her tongue again, it really is rotten!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
In the area where she lives you can pick up a large detached house for less than £300k

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t have a dishwasher, like the pauper I am I wash my dishes by hand! But Jesus why do they have their set on that wash? They are so wasteful, imagine being so out of touch & having money to burn you live like they do!!

Reactions: 11
I must have missed the days when she’s posted herself looking nice 🤔 imagine looking out of your window and see a pensioner walking by doing this ✌👅 she’s ridiculous
I was gonna say! What a delusional old hag - you NEVER post yourself looking nice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How bleeping hot is it at Pickering Court Palace that she can go out with out a jumper. It's freezing down here in the south west. I am sure she will wrap herself in ermine and stand next to the aga when she gets back.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.