Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No excuse for her house to be like that. Vesper is old enough to put her toys back once she’s finished playing with something and so is Herbie. Chances are she sits on her phone all day when Jim isn’t about. I’d love to see her screen time hours!

Reactions: 19
Why doesn’t she just home school her? In reception they do all the things she mentioned AND they write. It’s like she’s looking for an excuse as to why her daughter can’t do it
She really is pathetic. She's gonna be "that" parent 🤦🏼‍♀️

The mess in that house is disgusting. I’m sorry I get that it’s easy to leave the house in a bit of a tip if you need to get out of the house but it looks like it’s been burgled. Setting such a bad example to her kids. I wouldn’t be able to sleep knowing my house was that messy!!!! And she doesn’t even work! She’s got all the time in the world to keep the house tidy. What a lazy cow

Reactions: 23
Those kids are going to be so spoilt/lazy etc as they get older. If not already. She’s not teaching them anything other than they can have anything they want & bad food habits.

All that stuff, just laid around. Not bothered if it’s not looked after, just buy another one.

Plus hot dogs in a flask 🤮🤮🤮 I wouldn’t feed them to my dead dog!

Reactions: 12
She only gets offended by things she knows are true . No one is expected to have a show home, but she has a huge house so it should be easy to tidy things up and find a place for everything. If she doesn't like what people think, then don't parade the tudor mansion

Reactions: 15
She only gets offended by things she knows are true . No one is expected to have a show home, but she has a huge house so it should be easy to tidy things up and find a place for everything. If she doesn't like what people think, then don't parade the tudor mansion
Yeah she cpuld literally shove all the crap in one room and shut the door

Reactions: 7
Is that a chandelier in the hallway?

Nothing wrong with a messy house. Her house is not just messy though, it’s cluttered and full of things no one cares for. It’s a display of over-consumption and consumerism. Big difference between that and and normal family belongings being out.

Reactions: 17
My kids just threw about 20 books into the hallway..... and I made them pick them Up! Amazing times here....

Reactions: 11
All that time she spent uploading and writing the essays about why is it ok that she is a lazy messy fucker- she could have tidied the whole house. Kids mess always looks worse than what it is- it's just toys, and if they have a set place it literally takes 5 minutes to pick them up. I don't understand why she doesn't get them involved in it-my boy is 2 and we tidy up together twice a day (before nap and before bedtime) and he does it routinely now without asking 🤷🏼‍♀️
She also said that she only tidied for Jim's benefit but he doesn't expect it- if I was a stay at home mum with nothing to do, no job and both kids going to nursery/school, my husband would be fine to expect that I keep the house tidy and liveable as it's literally her only job??? Imagine coming home from a hard day at work and your SAHM wife couldn't even pick the iPad off the floor in the hallway🤯🤯🤯

I’m sorry but showing your messy home and then using other peoples videos to justify that it’s ok is just unbelievable. Yea everyone’s house gets messy at times but not everyone let’s it get into that state.

The iPad on the floor really wound me up. Just shows what little respect them kids have for their belongings - and then the fact feebs kept walking over it too just shows what an entitled lazy mare she really is!

And the fact she only cleaned up because Jimbob was coming home is unbelievable.

Oh and don’t get me started on the picture as to why ‘children can’t write’ get a grip!!! She can’t write because your a lazy mare and have never helped to encourage her learning academically. I’m so looking forward to V going into year one next year when it’s more learning based than ‘play learning’ like reception is - she’s not going to be able cope at all. (I’m talking about feebs not V 😂)

Is that the ipad she had to 'get in debt for' because she couldn't afford one? 🙄🙄🙄 she just needs to piss off. If anyone follows mick because they like her they need to be smothered with a Joanie dinosaur jumper 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those rooms were just ridiculous.Of course her house doesn’t need to be perfect but a bit if general tidying as she goes would sort out that total tit show she has going on.Also if that was some young mums flat on an estate
the narrative would be so different eg socials services.But as it’s Feebs mucky mansion it’s all good.Maybe she’s showing all the mess to try and prove no cleaner.I still think she has one.

• Heart
I don’t get why she needs to show us her filthy Tudor mansion? Maybe she’s trying to re create an authentic Tudor vibe, with chamber pots and old meat bones thrown around. Oh, hang on, even the Tudor weren’t this messy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those rooms were just ridiculous.Of course her house doesn’t need to be perfect but a bit if general tidying as she goes would sort out that total tit show she has going on.Also if that was some young mums flat on an estate
the narrative would be so different eg socials services.But as it’s Feebs mucky mansion it’s all good.Maybe she’s showing all the mess to try and prove no cleaner.I still think she has one.
I do too! If she can't even be arsed to wash some dishes or pick the toys up, she won't be arsed to scrub the bog or run a hoover around. The filth would be off the scale. And someone is changing the bedding in that 'spare room' that someone is sleeping in 🧐 I doubt it's her. She'd have a heart attack putting the cover on it would be too physical for old Mick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that the ipad she had to 'get in debt for' because she couldn't afford one? 🙄🙄🙄 she just needs to piss off. If anyone follows mick because they like her they need to be smothered with a Joanie dinosaur jumper 🥴
I thought that was her apple computer 🤔😂

She keeps sharing these posts about keeping a tidy house with kids ect. But Herbie goes to pre school. Vesper goes to school and she's home all day. She has zero excuse.
It isn't anything to do with the kids. It's just pure laziness.
She said the other day that the stuff she took off the shelves will stay on the table until she takes the easter stuff down.
It's just lazy.
I also don't get why she let's the kids spread toys over the whole house?
They have a playroom. And the living room.
So why does she let them spread it all over the hallways and everything? And then just leave it?

The kids know no boundaries.
But then again, she proved that with sharing that Vesper kept peeing by the front door!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It’s pure laziness- sorry but it is. Having children doesn’t mean you stop having a sense of pride, a few toys here and there is acceptable but she has days where she is child free therefore it’s laziness. No wonder Jim doesn’t like it- there’s no reason for it to be as bad as she claims. The state of that play room the other day just shows how she doesn’t give a tit. I’d be mortified if my house looked like that and someone turned up- but then again she doesn’t have friends!
She’s just a slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He's away quite a lot is it work or pleasure?? 🧐
I always think this. I’m a risk manager for a bank and I have stakeholders all over the country and I hardly ever travel. I’m dying to know why he would need to travel for work. Especially now with the use of teams, zoom etc, and introduction of hybrid working, saving the planet with less travel etc. Does anyone know what he actually does? I searched him once on the work directory but he doesn’t work for my work haha

Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she just home school her? In reception they do all the things she mentioned AND they write. It’s like she’s looking for an excuse as to why her daughter can’t do it
This post really irritates me, at V’s age she is already doing all of those bits at school AND she is being taught to write. Simply ‘playing’ isn’t going to develop skills without incorporating some intent. Sitting on an iPad using reading eggs daily isn’t going to develop fine motor skills- it will develop phonic knowledge- but she won’t then be able to apply it to writing without the writing skills. As a parent she needs to help encourage and develop skills, it won’t come completely naturally. She just hates being told she’s a crappy parent for not doing enough with her children and therefore is stunting development. V will get there, with support.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.