Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so very confused by those stories.

I have a 3 year old. He is a whirlwind. HOWEVER, he knows that if he wants to get another toy out he "should" put another one away, granted it doesnt always work but regardless of that - he helps tidy up before bedtime as thats just part of his routine as it were. I couldnt cope with that much mess every single day. Tidy house, tidy mind, as they say.

Reactions: 8
Also, both V and H will be used to ‘tidy up time’ at pre-school and school. It’s she who is an idle Tudor sloth not the kids.
Another thought - when I was at home with my kids in a chaotic house, I used to think how much of a contrast it must be for my husband to spend all day in a tidy, organised office where people are nice and polite and respectful and all look smart and groomed to come home to a messy house, grumpy wife and screaming kids. This was motivation to keep some order and control. Not saying I was a Stepford wife, far from it, but you can’t deny how far apart those two worlds are.

Reactions: 11
It's giving 'please don't think my life is perfect, honestly here's the reality' vibes which kills me because I can't believe anyone would think that. As others have said she doesn't work. Blinking at an iPhone twice a week is not bleeping work. Who is her target market? Other lazy fucks?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her house is a tit tip, end of. There is no excuse for her to let it get that way other than sheer laziness. The kids are old enough to help put toys away. The morning pots take about 10 mins max to do. It sounds like she always had someone picking up after her and cleaning up her mess. It applies to all aspects of her life (work and weight). She’d be best off putting her phone down and just getting on with things. Even if she set an alarm for every 2 hrs and just did a 10 min clean up. She could even make it a game with the kids so it’s fun!

I always think this. I’m a risk manager for a bank and I have stakeholders all over the country and I hardly ever travel. I’m dying to know why he would need to travel for work. Especially now with the use of teams, zoom etc, and introduction of hybrid working, saving the planet with less travel etc. Does anyone know what he actually does? I searched him once on the work directory but he doesn’t work for my work haha
It's really strange isn't it! There are even less branches in operation now, due to the nature of how people *choose to use the services and cut backs. I've never found out who he works for. He must be on "golfing" trips? I don't think they're very good at home, you've got her and her solo trips to spas and him constantly away for long weekends, it doesn't look good

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It's really strange isn't it! There are even less branches in operation now, due to the nature of how people chose to use the services. I've never found out who he works for. He must be on "golfing" trips? I don't think they're very good at home, you've got her and her solo trips to spas and him constantly away for long weekends, it doesn't look good
And he won’t marry her - her own admission.

• Haha
I always think this. I’m a risk manager for a bank and I have stakeholders all over the country and I hardly ever travel. I’m dying to know why he would need to travel for work. Especially now with the use of teams, zoom etc, and introduction of hybrid working, saving the planet with less travel etc. Does anyone know what he actually does? I searched him once on the work directory but he doesn’t work for my work haha
I'm pretty sure she said that he was a bank manager. Possibly an Area bank manager 🤔

I can't even find him on social media I think Mick has spoilt our fun and removed it all when she removed her old accounts 🤣 but doesn't read Tattle 😜
Saying about social media. I went on a nose of her brother the other day 😂 It amazes me how different they are! He actually looks his age for a start!
They don't seem to have anything to do with each other

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm pretty sure she said that he was a bank manager. Possibly an Area bank manager 🤔

Saying about social media. I went on a nose of her brother the other day 😂 It amazes me how different they are! He actually looks his age for a start!
They don't seem to have anything to do with each other
That's weird too. I did look before and I agree, you'd never ever guess they were related. He's a sleazy git apparently 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Feebs if you read this, tell yourself everything needs a home to help you clean/declutter! Feel free to pretend it’s your idea even though every normal person uses it

Reactions: 4
bleeping Fergus 🤣🙄 plus obviously Vesper and Herbert… why do the parents in this family hate their kids and give them these names?! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I can’t find Jim anywhere on the internet either, have looked a few times. Her twitter once made reference I think to him doing the mortgage broker exams so perhaps he’s a mortgage broker rather than bank manager? Can’t imagine mortgage brokers need to travel so presume he’s away all the time for pleasure, ie getting away from her!

She really does repulse me. Her house will definitely stink and be filthy.

I’ve just been on her twitter to try and find the list but seen this - this photo was 10 years ago - THEY WERE IN THEIR 20S!!!! 😂😂😂

13BB022D-2DCC-481D-A11D-C080B093C2C7.png

Also they seem to have gone travelling for five weeks together and then split up not long after coming back, clearly Jim had had enough! 😂

• Haha
Yeah, it looks like he's deleted all social media. His twitter "Jim_Asia_2012" was active a few months ago but it's been deleted now

Reactions: 5
I can’t find Jim anywhere on the internet either, have looked a few times. Her twitter once made reference I think to him doing the mortgage broker exams so perhaps he’s a mortgage broker rather than bank manager? Can’t imagine mortgage brokers need to travel so presume he’s away all the time for pleasure, ie getting away from her!

She really does repulse me. Her house will definitely stink and be filthy.

I’ve just been on her twitter to try and find the list but seen this - this photo was 10 years ago - THEY WERE IN THEIR 20S!!!! 😂😂😂

View attachment 1191088

Also they seem to have gone travelling for five weeks together and then split up not long after coming back, clearly Jim had had enough! 😂
So is that what really motivated her to lose weight? Splitting up with jumbo?

Reactions: 3
I openly admit to being a lazy cow, and not into cleaning at all. However, I work, my partner is a teacher so constantly has stuff to do in the evenings, and I have my 2 year old home with me on my days off. So stuff does fall behind and I am lax. She has NO excuse.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.