Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those jeans do NOTHING for her no wonder Jim hates them. It’s like she purposefully wears things to turn him off her?!

Reactions: 13
Jim’s going away again. Cue more ‘you got this mama’ tit cos she has to solo parent while ‘working’ 🙄

Reactions: 17
I can’t deal with how lazy she is, she’s taken all the stuff off the dresser, made it look nice and now going to just leave it on the dining room table. Just why? Move it somewhere else.

Reactions: 13
Kids quite often learn habits from their parents. So when she's screaming at skateboard and KFC 52 secrets spices and herbs with pure maternal rage, because they won't tidy up after themselves or put things away, she needs to remember that you lead by example! They'll have years of watching their mother behave like a lazy slob (unless it's being filmed for instagram of course) so they'll either add to the mess and filth or be utterly repulsed by it. She won't understand this of course, and certainly won't blame herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I always thought the play room was basically the landing area on the top floor near to Vs bedroom? I could be wrong though.
Still really winds me up that she doesn’t get the kids to help tidy up.

Reactions: 5
Aw I didn’t realise Vesper’s room was attached to the playroom, so the poor kid has to traipse through all that tit to get out?! And Pheebz isn’t even embarrassed.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Imagine she tripped on all the tit scattered across the floor and fell down the stairs?! 😱 dangerous and irresponsible to leave all that mess near the steps!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.